Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I crochet every single day and was wondering if anyone else does or has
    another interesting hobby they busy themselves with?

So cool!
    I paint silk. I actually make a little bit of money on the side selling silk scarves that I painted. I used to cross-stich a lot and I used to crochet but have not done it in years. I do have a degree in art so I used to do a lot of drawing but now my work takes too much time.

I do cross-stitch. I love it. Been doing it since my mom taught me when I was 12. [img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img] I also like scrapbooking from time to time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I play on a womens pro football team and enjoy riding my motorcycle.

I horseback rideand do henna tattoos

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Oooo...I want a motorcycle! It's hard to find one for a really short woman (5'1") that isn't TOO powerful! But I'm going to have one someday--mark my words!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do cross-stitch, paint sometimes and design greetings cards.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I'm really random with my hobbies. I love wakeboarding/waterskiing or anything that has to do with water. I also enjoy photography and have a small photography business on the side with a friend. I also work with leaded glass and have made a leaded glass bird feeder. Last but not least, I do some screen printing on T-shirts.

I would love to have a motorcycle, but my parents would kill me if I came home with one.One of these days though...

i want to learn how to crochet! me and my mom are taking a class in a few weeks :-) i also looooove beads! i make necklaces, bracelets, earrings, everything. i have so many bead sets it's ridiculous! i love photography too. i took a class with my best friend in manhattan last summer and it was great.
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I make jewelry with beads, too! I love it, but it's hard to do with two small kids trying to get into my stuff and put it in their mouths.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] Maybe I need to spend less time on the internet after they are asleep, and get back into my beading!

i know what you mean daffodil! i don't have kids but i have a very mischievous puppy that is constantly stealing beads and running away. luckily she's never swallowed any, i'm a lot more careful now!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state