Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Warning to anyone in the UK who hasn't seen tonights Eastenders yet -

DONT WATCH IT!!!

If you have been watching you will know that Honey has food poisoning and tonight Sonia is also suffering from a hangover and you hear her v*!!

It was gross, made me jump!

[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]lol

yup,made me jump as well, been meaning to ask, where in scotland are you snakemed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was half watching Eastenders, half playing a racing game... then heard the v* noise coming from Sonia!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]I put the headphones on & carried on playing the game!! How distressing!!!

Uh-oh, I bet everyone has already seen it. Just hoped I could save someone from it!

I'm from the North East of Scotland, near where some cruise ships were hit with norovirus this week[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] eeeewww, that would be my worse nightmare - think I'll cancel that round the world cruise [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]