Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m Gurgly!!

Advice, please?!?!?!?!?

Yesterday morning, I didn't have my usual 2-3 cups of coffee, which I love, and it keeps me regular. I then ate cereal, and at 1:00pm I ate alot of Flaming Hot Cheetos (which always give me red D*). I also drank a glass of lemonade and for dinner, had BBQ steak-kabobs with lots of onion, bell pepper and mushrooms. I don't usually eat steak because it sits heavy in my stomach, but ate it anyways. Well a couple of hours after dinner, my stomach started getting really gurgly and was growling. This is not unusual for me, but I felt kind of 'off'. I went to bed, and kept having weird dreams that woke me up, and whenever I woke up, my stomach was doing the same gurgly thing, but I wasn't N*, nor did it actually hurt. I fell back asleep and woke up a little while ago. Same stomach, tried to go #2, *GRAPHIC*, but all there was was really smelly gas and i little soft poo w/messy TP after wiping. I still feel fine, just have the "gurglies". I am sipping ginger tea to settle my stomach and took a Benadryl. So, I'm thinking that my stomach may be upset by the combo of the Cheetos, Lemonade, Steak and many veggies, along with the fact that I didn't go #2 after the Cheetos yesterday. Do you think it sounds like a SV, or rough digesting?? I am not N* and don't feel sick.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

That sounds nothing like an SV. I think it was the food and I think you'll be fine very soon!

That definitely sound slike it was caused by change in diet, plus the flaming hot cheetos!! You'll be fine.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yea, the flaming hot cheetos made my stomach gurgle too! Probably just the diet. I hope it goes away soon!

Taffy

Thank you guys!!!!!!

I took a nap and feel MUCH better!!!! I still "gurgle" a bit, but I think I need a nice poop [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]. I'm going to drink some coffee and see if that helps.

You all made me feel better----thank you!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

All Frito-Lays products give me that stomach gurgling. I think there is some weird chemical in them.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Also, (forgot to add this), if i eat too many doritos i'll get a stomachache. So, all of that junky food can defnintely affect your system

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

My tummy has been real gurgly lately too! Not sure why...I think it might be cause my intestines aren't full of poop. You can hear yourself better

Thanks everyone!!! Much, much better! I tried to go #2 yesterday, but was a little constipated. Not what I expected after having the "gurglies". I really can't "stomach" steak, and I should have known better. Plus, the cheetos and veggies added to that, ewwwww! And yeh, WHAT IS IT with FRITO-LAY/DORITOS anyway? They are a bit hard on the stomach!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~