Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hope this is thr right place for this thread lol, i was just writing to see how everyone is doing today, and what you've been up to or going to do??[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]im off out shopping in a bit..*thinks of toys r us[img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]*, i randomly brought a 210cm soft toy snake from there yesterday haha lol[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]. So yeah hope everyone is having a good day[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ruth! Nothing going on here. I have a football game today (full contact tackle football). I play on a women's pro football team here in the U.S. I am kinda nervous but not really. I am not big and burly or anything like that. I am 5'2 and weigh 115. I am the tailback for the team (I do not know how much you know about football). We play at 7:05. We will play Dallas here at home. IF you have time check out the league website www.womensfootballcentral.com. I think that it is. If not google NAtional Womens Football Association and it will come up. My team is not doing good this year. We have all new people and new coaches so it takes time to get use to it. The name of my team is the Nashville Dream. Take care!

Hi Ruth, glad to see youre having a good day!!!

I have been chilling out in the garden so Im looking a bit more gorgeously tanned than before (hahahahahah she says rather hopefully)

Ive just had two days intensive management training in Brentwood (I live in Ipswich) which meant 4 train trips (majorly stressful but I did it, I absolutely refused to get a lift) so I thought I deserved a day of relaxation!!!

Did you buy anything fun in toys r us?

Laney xxx

No problem taffy[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], wow cool, hope the game goes well!! i shall check out the site.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey laneyb, awww well its good you got a relaxing day![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]its sunny in uk today! lol that makes a change from the amount of rain and cold winter we had lol. Yes i went to toys r us lol and got some of those zoid things? there these really strong magnets, and when you throw them together they make this really weird sound lol, i was tempted to buy one of those pools you can get for the garden but relised i was to small to carry it lol, then i treated my family to mcdonlads..and millys cookie's[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Hope everyone is good.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey Ruth,

Glad to hear your doing alright at the moment =)

Im just doing some packing this weekend,not long to go now until I move well 6 days left now, pretty upset about leaving my mother ect but still excited..

Hope you have a good evening xxx

Hii =]

For me, today I did my SAT I for thesecond time and I'm sleepy, but I think I'm going to Costco later :] Glad you're having a good day though! I love Toys R Us for some odd reason lol.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

hello ruth and everyone

have not been up to much really. been to work and also been to the stables looking after my horse.
    A.fretwell