Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: pooptastic!

Hubby and I snuck into the back room for 10 minutes of private time, and guess what happens...
    My one-year-old took off her diaper, pooped on the living room carpet, stepped in it, walked across the living room, then climbed up on one of the couches. Ugh! I just got finished bathing both kids and cleaning everything with Lysol wipes. Guess I have to start pinning her clothes on like I did with my first daughter, who has also done this-more than once. Kids are sooooo disgusting sometimes!

LOL! The title alone had me laughing, daffodil! Not much fun for you though, I'm sure. Ewww. Trust a one year old to interrupt private time in such a way. You'll have to remind her of this on her 21st!
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

lol daffodil sadly i can totally relate. My daughter used to love to pull out her poo and stick it places. The funniest time was when my husband was sleeping. He woke up screaming and said he was having a dream that he had very very stinky breath and it turned out my daughter had wiped poo on his face! He woke up screaming and when he told me the story i couldnt help but laugh. Luckily my daughter is fully potty trained now so those days are over. Ifeel foryou though!

Oh my God, that is so sick yet so funny!!! hahaha. Kids...you gotta love em. That reminds me of this couple's book club my husband and I are in. Once a week we gather at one couple's house and have dinner and talk about the book. One of the couples has a 2 year old and a few other kids. Well, one night, the kids were watching a movie in the other room and the older one comes out and goes "mom, you better come in here." So the mom goes in, comes back out and tells her husband "Kate sharted in her pants, I need help." So kate comes out with her pooped-in undies in hand, twirling them around her head, completely oblivious to why everyone is laughing and going "awww sick!!!" So freakin funny.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

That is so funny! Kids are so crazy. I'm a little nervous about being a parent someday when I hear things like this- hahaha.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

intersting thread -cuz just as we can find this funny, so can "normal" people find vomiting stories funny. There's really no difference.

One day, perhaps we'll all be able to see that.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is really good info for me as I want to have kids some day...

I hope I didn't gross out/offend anyone with this post. I thought it would be kind of funny, and that some of the parents on here could roll their eyes and identify. Again, sorry if it was too gross.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

This has made me laugh. It reminds me of a time when my daughter had just been potty trained and we were playing in the park. She forgot to tell me she needed the toilet until it was too late. My friend who lived right next to the park ran back to her house to get some wipes. She had an asthma attack on the way soI was waiting some time for the wipes. When she eventually returned my daughter was in a terrible mess. I cleaned her up the bestI could, then just as I had put clean clothes on her a duck flew over us and sent a very big messsage from up high. It landed all over my poor daughter. I did not know whether to laugh or cry. I had to laugh when my daughter said,"mummy, that duck forgot to ask for the toilet too."

LoL! These stories made me laugh. I don't think I'd be able to handle a kid's poop but I'd sure take it over V*ing any day. I don't have kids but I do remember this one time when I was little I was going to take a bath with my sister (I was like 4 and she was like 3) and she pooped in the bathtub. Me and her thought it was hilarious...as for our babysitter? Not so much...LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

lol, v. funny, children are so devious, but yet so innocent at the same time. the pther day when i was changing my cousins nappy (who is 9 months) he peed on the changing mat and my leg!!!!! but i think having poop around the lounge wouldbe worse!

I still get reminded from time to time from my mother that when I was a pre-potty trained toddler, I went poo in my diaper. I was in my crib and it was before mommy and daddy woke up. I decided to "finger paint" with the contents of my diaper all over the wall above my crib. Mommy just loved me for that!

I also remember my sister pooed in the tub when we were taking a bath. Unfortunately, it wasn't a nice firm one. [img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Poop stories crack me up! Wish I could feel the same way about v*.

Oh, and another funny poo story: When my sister and I were little, we lived in a home with two bathrooms. The upstairs bathroom was for us and Mom, the downstairs' was daddy's (if you know what I mean!) Anyway, my little sister (2 or 3 at the time) was scared to go topotty in daddy's bathroom. Well, I happened to be using the upstairs bathroom, when Amy had to go #2. She begged me to hurry, but I had to take care of my own business. But I wasn't fast enough, so she grabbed the small wastebasket and squatted. At least it was already in the trash can! Lol! Edited by: HDogg