Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Have any of you had a yeast infection before? i think i might have one, but im not to sure..lately its been really itchy, and just plain uncomfortable down there..i dont think i've ever had one before, so im not quite sure how its sopost to feel..what are the symptoms? how do you get a yeast infection? and some good ways of treating it? and do you think i should go see a doctor?
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

This should help...

http://www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk.../thrush/thrush. html

I had it quite recently, so went to see the doc & he gave me an overnight pessary & some cream & i'm all well again.. its a common thing, especially in warmer weather..

If you arn't too sure about seeing the doc, natural live yoghurt on a tampon is supposed to work quite well too *I never tried it though as I don't like tampons*

Hope you get the problem sorted out soon [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

You can buy Canestan over the counter. You can get a pill u swallow, or insert and/or a cream which u just apply to the 'area' lol. This should clear it up and there is no need to see a doctor. If it doesnt clear it up then its probs best to see a doctor. Until it clears up try and have plently of showers and wear cotton 'grannie panties' lol!!!

I found that if get it once you will probs be prone to getting it again so dont worry if it flares up again. Some people are prone to getting yeast infections regularly - no need to worry!