Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yes there are people bungee jumping outside my house!!! Its really scarry. Its open to the public too, not just some wierd peoplet hat want to jump among loads of houses!! I've already seen 2 peple v* but I guess its good exposure therapy!!! I've taken some pictures. I'l try to upload them!!

*not of the v* !*

[img]uploads/images/izzybee/bungeejumping_006.bmp[/img]

[img]uploads/images/izzybee/bungeejumping_008.bmp[/img]

ooo, wow, bet thts kinda intersting to watch -- altho not the v* part.. sorry to hear tht [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

hav fun watching!! Lol , i know i wud

altho, i'd never do it myself.. GOD no! especially now uv told me uv seen ppl v* from doing it.. mad mad ppl.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

no way!! I'm deffenatly not doing it mysefl! You can ride in thup in the cage thing in the photo but i'd be scared to do that too. its annoying th road is blocked cause people are stopping to have a look!!!

Ohere's another one going! lol i'm taking loats of photos!

scaryyyyyy [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]