kate, thanks for sharing that story with me. i'm sure you're strong enough to make it on your own but i see why you're doing this for your children. divorce must be incredibly hard on kids so i understand where you're coming from. i finally talked to mike and i told him that we need to talk tomorrow, and he knows that something is up. he kept telling me he'd leave work early and come over, or visit me at work tonight, he definitely knows that i'm upset about something. i guess i'm just going to tell him that i know everything, and that it breaks my heart that he'd do something like this to me, again, and i need to end things to keep my own self-respect and avoid this happening a third time. hopefully he won't show up at my work tonight, i waitress at a little restaurant near my house so he obviously could visit if he wanted to. i know i'll feel a lot better once this is over, it's just sooo weird to think it's all ending so abruptly. i guess it's for the best though. thank you again everyone it really means so much to me. i'll let ya know how things go tomorrow. <3