Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling fed up!

For the past few days i have been feeling a bit off
    it. Whenever i have some food its making me feel bad. It
    wears off after a few hours but i'm getting really fed up of feeling
    icky. I am feeling a bit stressed with wedding plans and awaiting
    degree results and also money trouble as i can't find a job. Do
    you think this could be the cause of my ickyness. Don't think it
    could be a bug because i haven't been with other people bar my
    boyfriend for about a week, although you never know. Aaaargh, i
    hate emet, if i could stop worrying and just get on with things i would
    feel much better i'm sure. Sorry to moan but needed to put how i'm
    feeling in writing to try sort my head out.</font>
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

u probably feel all icky because ur focusing on it and thinking about it so much! and at a stressful time, lke awaiting results, u can start to feel all icky too...

so try not to worry, i know ur fed-up, and who's surprised? cause im not... but it will pass, i promise.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Thanks jenneh, i'm starting to feel a bit better
    now. Just been chatting to my grandma on the phone, she always
    chills me out! I shall try to be more excited about the wedding
    rather than nervous! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

</font>
    Rachel

oo yes a wedding!!! shud be VERY exciting!! they're such good occassions cause everyone is happy and pleased e.t.c e.t.c shud be GREAT fun!!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

Hey there!

I am kinda going thro a similar thing (stomach yuckyness at a certain time of the day) and I really think its stress related. It seems to be going away now tho, which is good! I bet its from all that about the wedding (is it your wedding?? Congrats!! ). These things do pass, I've gotten that too where for about a week after I had eaten every meal my stomach would hurt for a bit then go away, then after abouta week or so of that, it just went away like that. Its proly your mind messin with you. I think it likes to "try new things" on you. It will pass!

Thanks for your kind words guys! I am now feeling
    much better and have had a lovely spag bol for my tea with no horrible
    feelings to follow. It is my wedding I am getting stressed
    about.... 4 weeks on friday!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    have just decided to relax and go with the flow!! I will try post
    pics of the wedding when it has happened... if anyone is interested!</font>
    Rachel

stress can do retarded things to the body! let me tell ya ! a wedding sounds like SO much fun though. I'm all jealous when is it?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

The 6th August at 2pm. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Then
    off on my honeymoon to cornwall for a week to soak up some sunshine
    (hopefully). I'm ok today, having a busy day which is good.</font>
    Rachel

oft course we want to see the photoes!!!!!

Jen xxxx

MSN:

Hi Rachel, Please do not worry or become stressedthat you are feeling icky all the time. I can sympathise with you as I am also coming very close to my wedding (19 days), also I have alot of problems with debt management at the moment so that is also worrying me.

I try to take one day at a time, and tackle problems as they come, I have been planning my wedding for 18 months now, and all through it, it was non stop worrying, in the end I had to tell myself to stop worrying because I would of ended up going mad otherwise! About not being able to get a job, well someone once told me that, "It doesn't matter how you live your life (no job, in debt etc) it matters that you are alive to live it."

I hope that makes sense to you, I also hope that I have helped you. Good Luck for the day.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

i totally sympathise with you rachel, i have been suffering with morning sickness which lasts all day [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] so im very fed up and to be honest its only you guys thats keeping me going! Im just about ready to give up.

Congrats on your wedding, you should def be looking forward to that!! Edited by: sarahx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...