Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK

hi, is anyone else watching big brother this year? I love it personally. I think that they are not the best housemates ever, because they seem to know the game too well. i think this is bad, because it restricts them from doing things.

I really want Pete to win, because i think he is the most normal out of the lot of them. LOL.

Hey, yeah i watch it to, i love it!! lol I LOVE PETE!! he's awesome and i agree, he is the most normal out of everyone lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i really admire him for what he is doing, i wouldnt have the guts to go on there with tourettes, or in fact emet!

Love big brother, Sam live about 30miles up the road from me and is good friends with my ex *LoL*, love pete he should win!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

haha cool!! have you met sam? yeah pete is ace!!..i got a toy snake the other day from toys r us and named it pete..(ok thats a bit weird..lol) oh well lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

who do you think will be the next to go?

im not sure, i hope its grace or lisa though, or maybe mikey..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hey guys!!

Yeah I love Pete too!! He is SO sweet and the only one who has stayed genuine and not going hopping from one person to another gossiping and saying horrible things about the others. He is always there to support the ones that are upset or sad too, but stays out of the fights.

AS for GRACE - get her outta my face! she is so self-absorbed and vain.I'm also SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that Sezer was evicted - he thinks he's god's gift to women and quite frankly I don't agree at all! I don't know WHAT Imogen see's in him, he looks like a rat.

I feel sorry for Sam, they were so nasty to her today, and I was nearly crying for her! (ok maybe i'm having an over-sensitive day or somet!)

I would like either Pete or Ashlene to win at the moment.

Oh yeah and what do you guys think of NIkki? At first I thought she was like a real little madam, a spoilt brat, but now I think that most of the time she is just being overly dramatic and OTT, but in a joking way...?? I donno...[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Haha!! that made me laugh, yeah grace is so annoying!! very two faced, i can't stand lisa either lol as for nikki yeah she can be rather annoying and moany, but i think grace is the worst, pete is by far the best housemate!! he's awesome, i like richard to. Awww poor sam, i mean ok, it may be a little gfreaky when she follows people in the bathroom and stuff, but i don't think she means it, she just is a happy person and i don't see anything being wrong with that?. COME ON PETE!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Yeah go Pe-ete, go Pe-ete!

Oh and when is the new housemate coming in??? The one to replace George?? I'm getting impatient now![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

lol!! there going in on friday[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]i think two are going in[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]one to replace george and the other, the winner of the kit-kat comp.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

That will be interesting with even more new housemates - seeing as they didnt take too well to the last time people went in. I love pete too and want him to win. I think sam will be evicted on friday.

Yeah I pretty much took it as a given that Sam was gonna go rather than Nikki - she is actually very entertaining and SO expressive the way she talks.Such a littledrama queen!

I haven't been able to watch all weekend (boyfriend took over the telly for football and ANY other sport possible) so don't know how this Suzy woman is as a person yet - all i can say is, we needed another guy in there - not ANOTHER fake-boobed, plastic-surgereyed model!! (Thats 4 housemates now with fake boobs!!! )

I think it's a bit unfair that the new member has kinda bought her way into the house - her hubby apperently bought umpteen boxes of chocs to try and find a ticket and when there was no ticket he bought one for £4,000.

It's a good job we have more than one tv as my fiance and his mate took over with footie aswell, lol!

Nikki is annoying as hell with her petulant displays, but she's also entertaining with the funny stuff she comes out with. I hope Grace is the next to go as she really is a two-faced, bitchyso and so. It's probably done her good to hear the crowd chanting "Get Grace Out!" HOpefully it will take her down a peg or two.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

i love the twist with the nominations this week, i cant beleive that nikki was chosen for eviction again. she must feel really bad, but really confident that she is going to stay as she is up against grace!

Yep I really hope that Grace goes.. i do like Nikki for some reason. Grace is just so self-absorbed and vain, as well as unbelievable two-faced. (I'm starting to feel like those housemates, asI overheard my two housemates talking about me behind my back last Thursday morning, when they thought I was asleep, and then carried on the rest of the day and weekend as if everything was fine!)[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

It all blew up yesterday though.. and because we had all been keeping things in, we all said nasty stuff and blew up at each other.. now not talking so GREAT atmosphere - and i'm alone with them till my boyfriend is home on Friday! WAAAHHHH!!!!

OOH i've just been watching (ok i've been watching all morning, just started listening now..) and Ashleyne and Richard are talking about Grace and Mikey, saying that as soon as Grace goes Mikey's gonna be going for Imogen, that he's not as faithful or loyal as he makes out, and that he has already been spotted holding Imogen's hand!! ooh.. ominous.. also saying that Imogen is a man-eater. lol. wonder if any more is going to happen btw Pete and Nikki too? I saw he kissed her twice in the garden yesterday - cuuuutttee!!!

Hey, Kim, hope things get better regards the situation with your flatmates. It's not nice living with people with that thick air of silence surrounding you. Keep your chin up, girl!

- Japanese proverb

I had to look away for a while whilst watching BByesterdayas Pete said he felt s* from eating the fish!! He was pulling v* faces & pretending to gip!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]ugh!

BB RULES!!!

i have watched every single episode i makre sure i miss none.. and seen as nicky and grace are up for eviction... Grace will be going or at least i hope she will because i cant cope with her2 faced bitchy ways!!

I love pete... he will win!!! as long as he doesnt start bitching about people which i dont think he will

I don't think Pete has a nasty bone in his body, I think it's a dead cert he will win and he deserves to!

- Japanese proverb

i cant believe they have failed the task already! that is unbelievable!!! poor suzie, did you hear the poem that grace wrote about her!?!? that is just mean! however i think that the task was rather hard to pass, i couldnt stick to 3 songs to sing, because i just sing whatever comes into my head!

Hey Tracy!

Things started easing off btw my housemates and I yesterday, so the atmosphere is a bit better.. but they are just SUCH different people to me, I think they had very sheltered upbringings whereas I am pretty open-minded and erm... world-wise to put it mildy!!

Anyway - BB - I am REALLY hoping that Grace goes, I can't stand her! If Pete hasn't started talking about people behind their backs yet, then I doubt he will. I would like him to win, it will be great for him. I loved it when he got the bird poo on his head, he was SO excited! He's very unique. [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]which is refreshing.

Two people who have been doing a fair amount of 'gossiping' lately are Richard and Aisleyne - but they pretend they are just making 'observations'. lol. I do like them both though..

Glad to hear things aren't so bad now, Kim.

I think Grace will go - she seems to be disliked by pretty much most of the viewers.

Pete is just so zany - my type of person! Such a lovable character. Yep Richard & Aisleyne make their 'observations' and don't bitch, lol! I've liked Richard from the start, and Aisleyne is my favourite girl in the house.

Poor old Mikey - will he be lost when Grace goes... or will he try and move onto Imogen, lol?

- Japanese proverb

YES grace is out! phew, she is so obnoxious it is unbelievable, she just cant help herself, sorry to any grace fans!

lol, yay!! i couldn't stand her[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] lol. She really did love herself, im glad nikki is staying, she was a little annoying before with her stresses, but there just funny to watch now lol. Did you see when grace threw that cup of water over susie when she left lol haha..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

who do you think will be next to go ???

lisa or nikki !! ??

OOOH is Lisa up for eviction? Cool I hope she goes.. I think she looks and walks around like a mini female sumo wrestler. lol. That little 'Group' that they formed in the beginning is sloowly starting to dissipate - ha ha ha that'll teach em. The more loyal group has stayed strong and gained more members too - richard, Aisleyne, Lea, Pete etc. Glad about that!!

Lisa to go!

- Japanese proverb

definatly lisa out! she is so annoying with her attitude towards people, i think she can be really out of order to people especially pete