Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am not sure if you guys are familiar with the show Monk (in the US, not sure if UK). The main star is a detective that has OCD. He has all of these really outragous fears (like going to the dentist). I saw it for the first time the other night and it made me laugh so hard because I saw myself and this stupid fear in perspective with his irrational fears. At least I saw the humor in it!!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

That's a great show, and you can laugh so that is therapeutic. Everyone should watch it once at least....</font>

Every single day!!!

i find myself get angry if mugs arent put away in the right spot or if there is water on worktops or the curtains arent pulled back exactly right....

It is a great show

OMG yes....always. I watch that show sometimes and sigh, because while others find it funny I find it way too close for comfort (though I LOVE the show and do laugh a lot while watching, just more at myself than anything!), even though I definitely don't have OCD and have no symptoms of that.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~