Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: 6-6-06

Was anyone else feeling paranoid about getting sick on 6-6-6? Well we made it!
    La la la.

I didnt think about it until late last night. I guess it proves that its all in the mind

Actually I did get sick on 6-6-06, not vomting sick but I had other problems and had to go to the ER. My therapist (Who took me there don't ask why, long story) said "Do you think it's because it's 6-6-06?" and then we both laughed. But that was the last thing on my mind...LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Haha! My husband sprained his ankle badly at work on 6/6/06. I don't believe it was related, though. It's just a number. I guess some people were really scared of that day, though.

LOL i actually didn't think about it until now. I did get splashed by a truck on the way home though...

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I wanted so badly to go see The Omen. [img]smileys/smilies_38.gif[/img]Creeeeepy!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

the only bad luck i got was i got my period!! but i was glad cause i thought i was pregnent so i gues it could be good and bad
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Has anyone noticed that there have been 6 replies to this thread, which was viewed 66 times? Spooooooky[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img].
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

oh carolyn that's spooky![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

Everyone kept saying it was going to be the end of the world, i mean come on, how many times now has some said that? lol, i don't think anyone knows when its going to end..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my bad luck of6-6-06 was that i learned that dr. peppers & ibs don't mix...lol.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

It was my birthday [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]LOL!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

lol, there was an article online that mentioned pregnant women going to "extremes" to not have a child that day. I wonder if it was because of all the media hype for "the omen", anyway, my day went great... didn't meet the spawn of satan.. (though sometimes I think I have him....)
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Happy Belated Birthday SimplyMe.

Nothing happened to be on 6/6/06. I kind of forgot about it until my friend was like "Happy 666!" Hehe.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

simplyme -

how weird, I have a friend whose b-day was on 6-6-06 as well. I think he may have turned 26 that day. lol

tayda,
    it's true. i work in labor and delivery, taking the photo's of the babies. it was sooo funny. no one wanted to have their baby on that day! only one baby was born in the hospital that i work at on 6/6/06. all i can say is that she was a fiesty little booger, she wouldn't stop screaming even for her photo! lol!

\"This too shall pass\"

yay for being ok after 666 I didn't worry too much, but in the back of my mind I thought I would die ._.'' glad that day is over!

Hey this isn't a question I just wanted to thank Sage for using some of my past random questions for Alvin to answer. I was reading this topic and I was like, "Dude I totally forgot about those questions!" LoL! Thanks Alvin and Sage!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!