Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I really cannot take ALL this anxiety. I have worked myself into an awful state about going on a trip tomorrow. I am *most* afraid of panicking so much that I v*. This morning I felt sooooo bad...like it was right about to happen. I have been stressing about this so much and just want to have fun when I go away.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Slow down, deep breaths. Where are you going?

I'm going to New York, about 4 hours from here. It is supposed to be a happy vacation but I just can't relax! My stomach is in knots and though I have to eat something tonight since I probably won't all day tomorrow, I am just SO afraid of v*ing from anxiety!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Do you have any anti anxiety or anti emetics? I know it's not a long term solution, but it might help you to calm down enough to enjoy your vacation.

I know that feeling, I used to work myself up into such a panic about going on holiday, stomach churning, in knots, couldn't eat. I think by now you will have already left for New York, so hopefully you will have a brilliant time and your anxiety will settle down once you reach NY. Let us know how it went when you are back!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I'm doing ok! I actually made it here! I'm in my hotel room, have NOT v*ed or been too n*, and just actually ate a little. Knock on wood, of course, since it could always turn bad. I don't have any anti-emetics or anti-anxiety drugs. I have actually never been to a doctor about my emet.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Glad you made it alright! I hope your trip is fun! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I'm glad you're there and the trip went well! Keep us updated!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm home...and thank goodness, 100% V* FREE! I was SO scared and SO sure this time. It just serves as a lesson to me! I am just exhausted, in severe leg pain from walking so much, and fed up with my mother who did nothing but complain and whine for the last two days.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~