Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Me, Again

Oki so, I ate scottch eggs with my dinner tonight well it was a salad, lettuce, celary,tomatos, some pickle and cream cheese those scottch eggs and bread, im scared I have ended up with food poisoning i dont feel right at all

Btw for anyone that doesnt know scottch eggs are eggs with some sausage rouns it in bread crumbs..

Edited to add that they didnt go out of date till the 12th but they had been open for about 3 days.

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think all of that sounds like it should be fine. It was well within the date, and even if they were open for a few days, stuff like that should be just fine as long as it was refrigerated, which I'm sure it was. I know you are careful with your food.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

if they have been refrigorated, then they should be fine. i would say it might just be your mind thinking oh no they have gone out dof date i am going to v*,