Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well guys, thats me leaving tomorrow morning very early, Im stressed, so so stressed, still havent got everything done and still need to pick up my glasses, had to go to the docs this morning to get some perscriptions, hope I havent picked anything up from there

Im freaking out at the moment my anxiety is so high im tired everythings just ugh!!

So hopefully il be on soon enough, but just wanted to say I love you all, thank you for all of your help support and everything you have done for me here, Il be back :P

xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow.... Good Luck Violet....

Is this you moving in with your gf - how exciting or are you going away??, hope everything goes well if thats what you're doing.... Hope to see you back with us soon.... xxEdited by: sweet

hey sweet thank you hun

Yup going to move in with the gf, and ive never felt stress like it,il be doing it again in 2 odd years oh my goodness how Im gona do it I dotn know *LoL*

Take Care hun, anyone needs to email me ect, and il try get to it im at [email protected] x

Good luck Violet. i hope the move goes well. I will be thinking of you. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.xxx

Thank you sally, thankx for everything

Hope you have a good settled time until and well after your husband is home, be well xxxx

The best of luck with everything. Stay happy [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Thank you tcsarah, Take care of yourself xxxxx

Good luck Violet, we'll all be looking forward to you getting online again asap. Remember that moving IS stressful, so you're bound to feel a bit out of sorts. Try and be positive though and think of all the good times ahead!

Suze, thankx so much hun, and thankx for everything you have done for me over these past few months, I really appreciate it all!!!

So nearly finishedish lol, still got the bits lying around the house to do and I recon there isnt going to be enough room, anyone want to sell me a trailor haha..

Take Care xxx

Good luck with everything, Violet, and haste ye back!!

No wonder you feel anxious - moving house is one of the top ten most stressful experiences! I wish you all the best and much happiness with your gf.

Fiona x

Hey dreamer,

Thankx for your support, lol love the haste ye back, im heading up the north of scotland, so Il probably sounds even more scottish by the time I move back.

Take Care of yourself and be well xx

Good luck with the move! I hope everything goes smoothly, and you and your gf will be very happy together in your new place! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Good luck Violet! We're all gonna miss you until you get back on.

Just remember, moving is stressful so if you are feeling the stress, you are NOT SICK. not even one little bit. Moving is so hard, and it makes everyone feel a little weird. You will be fine!

I'm sure that you'll love your new place. Look foreward to hearing from you again, after you're all moved in! <3! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Good luck Violet, we'll miss you!! Come back soon!!!