Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

UGH. has anyone heard/tasted these? They are jellybelly jellybeans that have tastes like dirt, earwax, booger and *vomit*. UGH

Last night my friend bought some for a joke bday present for another friend. He knew better than to give me a vomit one, so he told me it was green apple but really it was booger.

Also..another friend ate the vomit one, and he almost gagged, and he gags at nothing. Also, he passed it around and lots of people couldnt even smell it it was so bad apparently.

Who in their right mind creates something like that!?!?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

My boss has a bag of them..do they really taste bad or do they just have the icky names???
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

OMG..... that sounds FOWL!!!

i hate the word "jelly belly's" i cant even look at them in the shop......

disgusting

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOL I LOVE that brand of jelly beans jenneh!! They are by far the best tasting beans I just finished eating a little bag of them actually.

Though I cna see wny the name might be a little bit of a tun-off!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

lol eww kmarie =P

they r gross, especially the popcorn flavoured, and peanut butter flavoured ones...

i think its cause i had a huge bag once, ate about 5 of them, felt ill and never had them since...

i didnt lke jelly babies either for a long time!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Neat I didnt know they actually had those made! They sound as gross as they do in the books! Eww ear wax, how would anyone know what that tastes like??

I'm allergic to them and they make me v*! So I definitely don't like them!

Yeah, they actually taste like what they say. I had a black pepper one and a booger one. UGH.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

omgosh! u guys won't believe this but, while i was in the car with my sister (we had just picked up some of the disgusting harry potter jellybeans), she dared me to eat a vomit one, AND I DID EAT IT!!!! omgosh; it was the most disgusting thing i have ever put in my mouth! i can't believe i had the courage to actually even THINK about eating one of those! but of course, i rolled the window right down and immediately spit it out! it tasted just like the real thing, and for some reason i was really panicky afterwards. ugghhh..[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]..i had no idea that it would be so real-tasting!

yeah, i couldn't even get the courage to eat it.

I can see naming them gross names and having them taste like different fruits or whatever, but tasting bad????????? WTF???? Who makes this stuff up????

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

yes, it's true. they actually taste like it. UGH

I saw those at one of the local gas stations.I didn't believe it when I saw it. I was sure that they were just named that. I read the ingredients and there is horseradish for the horseradish flavored and black pepper for the pepper one so I knew that they were flovored for the names they had.
    I would be to scared to try them. ESPECIALLY with the vomit one. Makes my kind of dizzy thinking about it. Blech.
    Gross idea, BUT in a way KINDA cool that they would make it SOOOO realistic to the books and movie.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

yuck yuck yuck is all i can say, how can people actually eat them?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I hate them!! Last easter a couple of my friends were given harry potter easter eggs which had the beans inside them. For the whole lunch hour they were daring eachother to eat them and spitting them out saying how nasty they were!! I may keep a v* one. Might be good training some day when my emet gets a bit better.

I think it ios a good idea but I dont like or understand how people can eat them knowing that it will make them feel sick!?

Haha no s***? I want one.

But then.. im notoriously twisted... gotta be curious though.. I dont know what vomit tastes like, dont remember. n I spose itd be different depending what youd eaten...? ugh. lol.

EUGH... thats the one thing that made me cringe.. lol... *shudder*

p.s. dont mean to make u feel guilty eternity, lol, just i dont usually shudder, bt obviously taste is what i shudder about mostl...

Jen xxx

MSN:

I'm a Harry Potter fan so my bf gave me some... I ate
    dirt, earthworm, ear wax, and spaghetti... oh and spinach, soap, and
    sardine- now that was a strong one!... and there are some good flavors
    like cherry and buttered popcorn too... but, I think they're neat. I
    didn't try the vomit one though, because I was scared it would really
    taste like vomit.

What I'm wondering is, how does anyone know what ear wax tastes like?
    Or boogers? Surely people don't.... oh, well, never mind...

</font>

So you said you tasted them, what did the earwax, earthworm, dirt ones taste like? You're brave!!!

Just a P.S. to say that there was a commercial on TV for that one movie Shrek 2 or whatever, and it has something about his ear wax and it just creeps me out.... so I could not even imagine having jelly beans that are supposed to taste like it. Yuck.... I got the chills thinking about it. Yeesh.

Edited by: 2jo2
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

The ear wax one was just gross, and it kind of tasted
    the way you'd imagine ear wax would if you stopped to think about it.
    The dirt and earthworm ones tasted almost the same (which makes
    sense... i mean, all earthworms eat is dirt) - - and they REALLY tasted
    like dirt. I know, because I ate dirt a couple of times when I was
    little... my sister made me. It even feels kind of grainy when you chew
    it. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I don't know how they did that.

Speaking of dirt, has anyone smelled any of the demeter perfumes? The
    dirt one smells just like dirt! It's amazing! They all smell just like
    what they're supposed to... but who'd want to smell like dirt?

</font>

Hmm where can you get these?? Do they sell them in the USA? I am curious! I think its neat that they make them like that!

Oh gosh, I've heard about those HP jelly beans but I really really didn't think that they actually tasted like the real thing!! That is a wake up call - I'm NEVER getting near those things -- EVER!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

omg i have just had a scary thought...u kno how they do food tasting?! well surely they had to do sum resarch to make sure the flavours were right [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

eww..... but then again.. you have to remember that they do get humans to "taste and test" dog food and cat food e.t.c, dont they? maybe thats just a rumour, lol.

Jen xxx

MSN:

ewww didnt think of testing them. Ewww. I've heared of people eating cat and dog food too. Its interesting how they managed to create flavours like dirt and ear wax without adding any of the real substence to the sweet (I hope!)

lol i wud hope so too izzy...

MSN: