Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've just had d* and it looked and smelled a little like what I think bile would. I haven't v*ed or seen anyone v* in forever so I don't really know what it looks/smells like, but I wonder if you would have some bile loss with regular d* if you haven't eaten in a while?
    As you know, I had been on a trip the past two days and was so stressed out and worried about eating and everything. I have only eaten 2 solid meals in the past 3 days, one of which was about an hour and a half ago. I have ibs and lactose intolerance and I did eat a meal with cheese in it, so that could be it too. My insides feel all gurgly and I just feel really d*-ish, definitely not sick or anything though.

I'm not really worried about it at all, just a little curious.

~~~Carolyn~~~

Quote Originally Posted by csjones
    I've just had d* and it looked and smelled a little like what I think bile would. I haven't v*ed or seen anyone v* in forever so I don't really know what it looks/smells like, but I wonder if you would have some bile loss with regular d* if you haven't eaten in a while?
    As you know, I had been on a trip the past two days and was so stressed out and worried about eating and everything. I have only eaten 2 solid meals in the past 3 days, one of which was about an hour and a half ago. I have ibs and lactose intolerance and I did eat a meal with cheese in it, so that could be it too. My insides feel all gurgly and I just feel really d*-ish, definitely not sick or anything though.

I'm not really worried about it at all, just a little curious.

alright what your seeing and smelling is mucus, alot of people with IBS get it, it's very common people with anxiety have this, anxiety causes the IBS and since you've been so stressed and haven't eaten very well is likely the IBS, so the gurgly feelings in your tummy and the feeling of d is the ibs from the stress very common and I'm positive you don't have a bug, It's all stress! so don't worry relax nothing to get sick over!

Your body needs the bile to emulsify fats. Its not too common to see bile in stool but it does happen. The little bit of food you have eaten...was it fatty?

Quote Originally Posted by pino3321

alright what your seeing and smelling is mucus, alot of people with IBS get it, it's very common people with anxiety have this, anxiety causes the IBS and since you've been so stressed and haven't eaten very well is likely the IBS, so the gurgly feelings in your tummy and the feeling of d is the ibs from the stress very common and I'm positive you don't have a bug, It's all stress! so don't worry relax nothing to get sick over!
    Yeah, I had wondered about that.

No, I don't think it was particularly fatty (had a tuna sandwich and a cup of soup)- probably just mucus like Pino said.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Quote Originally Posted by csjones
    Quote Originally Posted by pino3321

Yeah, I had wondered about that.

No, I don't think it was particularly fatty (had a tuna sandwich and a cup of soup)- probably just mucus like Pino said.

Like I said people with IBS problems do have mucus in there bowl movements, it is pretty calm it's one of the symptoms of IBS, it isn't bile it's mucus.. here's some info I looked up for you,The main symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are abdominal pain or discomfort that occurs along with constipation or diarrhea. Other common symptoms are bloating, mucus in the stools, or a sense that you have not completely emptied your bowels... So I do I believe this is caused by IBS I'm positive it is, stress def takes part in your IBS that's why you had D and the mucus it wasn't cause the food you ate I don't think it I'm not sure on that one but I know it's IBS....

I get bile frequently. I just know my body is overproducing it or that food is moving through my system too fast. It usually turns my stool green.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.