Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi, all!

My very good friend Kevin (some of you on here have heard me talk about him...or even have met him!) was telling me today that he wants to get back in the habit of writing actual letters and was interested in finding penpals from around the world. He knows I have met a lot of cool people on here from different countries, so I told him I would post and see if anyone is interested in writing to him. He knows all about my emet and is super supportive, so that would not be a problem. He's 36, a musician, and is a very good writer. He wrote to me regularly when he was in the Peace Corps, and his letters are great! So, if you want to know more, or you want me to give you his address, drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Id do it. well maybe. Dubious to give ones address out over the internet isnt it? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]At least to someone ya dont know.

I have a questionable grasp of english anyway, hed probly not be able to understand a word i wrote [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]hehe.

But yes. I'll do it. probably. if he sends me a email or something first so I know whom it is Im giving my address to.

Ah bollix ^^ I'm not even english but understand you perfectly, Eternity. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eternity,

Just for info on your concern about giving out your address andI amsure you mighthave emailed Harmonygirl (Mary). I have met both Harmonygirl (Mary) and Kevin, Mary's friendwho is looking forpenpals.

Just for info I would not worry about giving your address outas I can sure vouch they are both very nice, kind and wonderful people..!!!.. Fully understand your concern though you can never be to sure or safe and have to be very careful now day's. But I hope that helps in making your mind up..!!..

Have fun writing..!!

Collette
    When I\'m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

I am in love with your kitty cat pic [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I want one!