Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Pianos!

Wonderwhen and I had been threatening to take over another thread talking about pianos, so I decided to make a real piano thread here!

WW, you asked how long I have been playing - it's been 18 years now (I started lessons when I was 3). My favourite piano is Steinway, and I mostly play classical, with a little bit of Christian rock. I used to be in my junior high jazz band, but that's as far as I got with jazz! This fall I'm going into my fourth year of piano performance BMus at University. What styles do you play?

Any other piano enthusiasts can answer too!

Well since i play by ear i guess i dont have a style. I can read music though. It is just a question of getting what i read to go to my hands and i have a slow brain lol. I use to sit at the piano and try to play but nothing would happen and then one day it was like something was different. I know that sounds crazy but i have been playing and writing songs ever since. I have been told my piano is very mellow and depressing =(. I guess that can be a good thing sometimes. I really have come along though. My fav thing to do is to go into a piano store and play every piano they have there lol. Im very good about playing things i hear. Like stuff on the radio ie coldplay. So ya its alot of fun. Oh and i also play the guitar and am playing around with a violin.