Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was talking to my neighbour yesterday over the garden fence and she said her daughter had just v*. The daughter was in the garden and seemed fine but obviously....well, you know what goes through our minds! Anyway, I worried about it through the evening then saw the little girl again about 4 hours later eating a bag of crisps!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, my daughter loves to play with her neighbour and when she asked if she could go round her house today, I let her go. Part of me is worried she has picked something up but then I'm trying to be rational...the kid clearly couldn't have had a sv and be eating a bag of crisps, looking perfectly normal, a few hours later.

I tried to tell myself that kids throw up for all sorts of reasons and there is no risk to my daughter. She had a great day and that seemed more important at the time. So, a small triumph? Or have I been a bitstupid here?!

Triumph, I think! I wish I was that brave! Well done.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]