Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling n*..

I woke up this morning and felt fine, and i was hungry in the morning, but i don't normally eat untill 3.30pm, well at about 1 i started feeling just washed out, and i have a headache, now its been quite hot in the uk the past few days, and i have about 4 cups of tea a day thats the only fluid i get, which may be the case? i had some toast and then at the end on the last bit irelised something red in it..and i looked at it, but it just looked like a piece of fluff..so i ate the last little bit, so im worried about that[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], but it was in date by 4 days, so i think that should be ok, but about 2 hours ago i started feeling n*, like from my head? if that makes sense, its more in the throat then stomach, alaong with a headache, im not sure it could just be the heat? and only getting a few hours of sleep, im really tempted to take a stemetil as its making me feeling really n* , does anyone know if you can have this with tea?..i heard somewhere you can't but i've only seen that once, it dosn't say anything on the medication about it?..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey i just wanted to say that i had that n* feeling in my head and not my stomach yesteday. I havent been sleeping well bc of meds i've been taking so i went to bed early and woke up today feeling fine. I think it is probably lack of sleep/heat.

tea and coffee are both caffine which in turn can leave you dehydrated ... which to add with all this hot weather can be why your feeling that ay ... i know if i dont drink enough esp with this weather i feel sick !!! try and get a little more fluid into you and plenty of rest !!

stay strong [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

how are you feeling now ?

Hey, thanks for the replies, im feeling a little better, just more of a headache. Thank you for asking[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i didn't have to take a stemetil int he end, just had a drink, i managed to keep myself busy when i felt n* by doing a myspace music page..for my one peice comedy band i made[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] so if anyone wants to laugh at something stupid feel free to check it out and add[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]lol. http://www.myspace.com/yellowflyinghobit

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd bet it was the heat that made you feel queasy. It can have that effect on me. We are just not used to really hot weather in this country!

Anyway glad you are feeling a little better! Checked out your myspace and that's well wacky, lol!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hey, thanks, yeah i think its because it was such a gloomy winter it seemed, i think it was just the heat and its that humid kind of heat, which wears people out. Haha thanks for checking it out[img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img] lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Heat always does me in. Usually for the first week of our summer heat I am awful. N* and d* until I adjust.

Awww, yeah heat can do all sorts to you. I think also when you've had a bad winter, then it suddenly turns hot, it makes you feel off, everyone i know seems to have been ill in some ways because of the heat.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!