Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: D* help...

Ok lots of TMI here, sorry, I woke up with massive watery D...WHY!!! It was 2 hours ago it started, I don't feel n at all...but I think I remmeber people saying here that you can have d, and then later on v...from fp or something...I wouldn't care if it was just d or loose, but this is water...and it happened 3 or 4 times already...I ate vegetables last night ( caulliflower an dbrocolli ) with potatoes, and some plain chips...HELP!

Im sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, definitely try not to wory, that has happened to me many times-horrible watery D. I normally get it when i eat foods my body hasnt had for a while, but i have never vomited from it. If it was fp or even a sv you would be V already. let me know how u get on.
    kath x

How are you doing now Carolee?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. How are you feeling now? **hugs**
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I hope you are feeling better! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Carolee
    Ok lots of TMI here, sorry, I woke up with massive watery D...WHY!!! It was 2 hours ago it started, I don't feel n at all...but I think I remmeber people saying here that you can have d, and then later on v...from fp or something...I wouldn't care if it was just d or loose, but this is water...and it happened 3 or 4 times already...I ate vegetables last night ( caulliflower an dbrocolli ) with potatoes, and some plain chips...HELP!
    I hope you are feeling better. Yes, with fp and sv, it can start out with d*, but many people never progress beyond that to n* or v*. So I'd guess that if after 2 hours (from the first episode of d*) you don't feel n*, you probably won't.

Remeber, d* leaves you massively dehydrated so drink water or gatorade.

Awww hope your feeling better, i agree, i always thought normally v* comes soon after the d* in a sv, drink plently of water and rest, if you feel at all hungry and still have the d*, if you eat something stick to bland foods like toast and crackers, and also banana's!!, hope your ok, take care.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you now Carolee.....i always get that with my ibs....and i always worry it's a sv....but hopefully you are feeling better now. Let us know.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

alotta times, your stomach can just not feel good and you'll get d*, if
    your not n* i wouldn't worry at all. your stomcah can just get upset,
    and the result is d*

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies. Well it continued throughout th eday but it was alright...I don;'t feel the greatest today. I think it was the caulliflower I at ethe night before, I think ti was bad, because my sister also had d...It scares me to think that I put something in my body that I thought was fine when it wasn't...Thanks for the support everyone