Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ugh :(

f*****g hell, my gf got up and then went to the bathroom didnt wash her hands got up and started to put the dishes away and touch things,I couldnt say anything, Im now TOTALLY freaking out and seriously want to shout at her, I dont know what the f*** to do SO nasty,I hate this!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, awww im sorry. Maybe you should say something, i mean if you can? i mean you shouldn't have to, but i think its best to clean those dish's, im sorry i don't mean to sound rude, but i really think she should as she should wash her hands after using the bathroom. I know this may sound a little extreme, but i got to the point where my dad kept using the bathroom and not washing his hands i put little signs up saying to wash your hands after you use the bathroom.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey Ruth,

I think it was only a pee, but I know what you mean, im gona clean everything all again, my tummy was ok till I noticed what was going on, now I feel rubbish and n* with loads of stomach acid flying around, im going to buy a sign thing today, going to do more traveling ugh :S

So scared this is gona make me ill, :S I wrote a letter and said something in it about that and she said she would :S but she didnt, I hate that!!!

Awww, stay calm, i think your stomach is hurting from the worry. Try and have a good day and stay strong, and cool about getting sign, and well done for putting about it in the note[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], hope you have a nice day.

xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

That's something I hate too. I used to tell my dad off for not washing his hands after going for a pee. Luckily my fiance is very hygienic when it comes to that as it was drummed into him when he used to make sandwiches for a living way back. Not so his mate though who stayed over the other week, went for a no.2 and didn't wash his hands! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I think it's always best to say something. You don't have to be confrontational about it or anything and cause an arguement, just explain how it gets you all upset and anxious when your girlfriend doesn't wash her hands. She probably just forgot after you told her before, but the more you mention it, the more it'll stick in her mind!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

It is gross, but just remember you problably share all the same germs, so iwouldn't even worry about catching anything.