Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay, so I bought an exercise ball. A big inflatable one, to do crunches on and work out with. However, since I have blown the thing up this afternoon, I have done NO working out except for bouncing up and down on the thing yelling "WHEEEEE!" like a 5 year old. I am going to COLLEGE next year. I really should not be acting like a loser- hahaha. I can only hope that maybe I am burning some calories or doing SOMETHING for my body by bouncing pointlessly[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

I am laughing at myself so much...ROFL. I'll probably pop the thing with my giant behind soon anyway so I should have as much fun as I can with it.

~~~Carolyn~~~

LoL!! Girl I'm 21 and my sister got one of those exersize balls for christmas and guess who was the first one bouncing up and down on it like a 5 year old? ME!! I still do it and she gets pissed at me cause I weigh more then her and she's all like, "YOU'LL POP IT!" but it's fun! Don't worry if you feel like a kid! Sometimes we all need to act a little immature or else life wouldn't be fun!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

My mom's a yoga teacher so she has TONS of those exercise balls. I popped many when I was little bouncing on them and pretending that i was driving a car, and now i still pop them when I'm balanced across two of them dancing or doing my homework!!!!

I also went through a phase where I was being a "circus performer" and so i'd try and balance on the ball and then walk across the room on it. popped many then.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah, among my friends I'm always "the mature one" so I really need a break!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Good lord girl...have some fun....soon you will be my age nearly 40 and wishing you would have bounced on more things in your life..... Go ahead and have fun....do it while you still can. I probably need to invest in one myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

lol, how can you not? I've found that I use mine for a whole array of things that it isn't meant for. But I also do crunches... I haven't popped mine yet.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Have fun with it! And don't worry about being a "loser" or "immature." This life is too full of things that distress us and make us sad. I say take advantage of any enjoyment you can.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

i love those things!!! i take a fit ball class at the gym twice a week and i like to go early and bounce and roll around on the ball for a little while lol. i drag my best friend with me so i don't look like a complete lunatic, all alone in a big gym room rolling around on an exercise ball. she enjoys it too now lol. i actually look forward to it! funny how such little things can make you happy
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

That sounds like fun!! You are definately NOT a loser!! You got to laugh at yourself sometimes!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

YEAH...dont worry about bouncing on it...i think it is just temping when you have one...i do it too!!! it actually is one of the best things to have to work out on...im sure you can look up the exercises online, but they have great ones for legs, arms, abs, butt... etc...i love mine!! even being pregnant i still do some stretching on it!! keep it up im sure youll be impressed with the results!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Hah! My Mom got one of those a couple of weeks ago. I, of course, was quite eager, and bounced up and down constantly! It came with a DVD, showing you certain things you could do with it. I popped it in, and there was one where you put your back on it, then slowly attempt to move forward (or something silly like that) Well, I tried, but instead I ended up rolling backwards, very quickly, I might add!

Don't you just love the little things in life? (Even inflatable rubber?)

I was good today- finally figured out how to do sit ups on it without falling over (LOL!!!). It worked my abs SO well. So much better than floor sit ups and much more comfortable and easy on my stomach (floor sit ups tend to make me a little nauseous for some reason). It also gave me a GREAT workout! I figure if I do 25 per day I'll lose this gut in no time! I'm already doing great this week on a diet.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~