Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Right, Im feeling VERY off at the moment and this isnt even a little panic attack,I feel very n*

I woke up feeling ok this morning got dressed had an argument well kinda niggle thing with my gf because she cleaned the whole bathroom with one cloth so i had to do it all again that made me feel really angry ect, so had a shower got dressed and went for a walk,then came back down here and she said she needed to go and get stuff from the RAF camp she used to live at, so we did and on the way back i started to feel really n* I havent ate yet but that isnt really wasnt worrying me..

came back here and had an ice pole and a drink did some stuff outside and now feel like im gona have d* and v* I have really bad gurgling noises and feel n* and the gurrglying isnt going away, Im SO freaked out right now,im away from home moved now,not anywhere near my mum,these feelings are killing me right now, im tired for some reason at the moment, the gurgling has only just started right now, i am on my period at the moment but its never been like this, at first it was red,then went to a light red colour not even red maybe brown and then its back to red but the cramps arent as bad as usual!!

I just really need some help here, I dont know whats going on, and Im starting to get REALLY scared,as I cant even get any wind up to say that the n* is that but it isnt working, someone please????? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im now feeling pretty cold and starting to shake a little,still n* but dont know why this is all happening, i mean its boiling outside,im in the living room, i feel like hell,and theres a strange feeling going on where the gurgeling sensation was a few mins ago, im tired as well,sorry if these arent making much sense im 500odd miles away from home scared and pretty lonely HELP!!!!!
    Edited by: violet

Violet, please try and calm down, you know this could be nothing more than anxiety. I'm not belittling what you are feeling but you are under a lot of stress and this could be contributing. Also, your period can make you feel like this, as we all know, especially the d* - period cramps are often hard to distinguish from d* ones.

Have you taken any motilium?

Hey violet, awww im sorry. Im probaly not the most interesting person
    to talk to (lol) but feel free to PM at any time, it could well be your
    period? they can do all sorts to you and they effect people in
    different way, i always, no doubt get a stomach upset when my period
    starts. Try having some flat lemonade if you can to settle the gurgling sensation. I really hope you fel better soon. Try to relax, watch some tv and do something to relax and take your mind of it, also seeing as you havn't eaten anything called be making it worse? feeling hungry can make you feel n* after a while, i don't eat untill after 3pm and know i always feel ill, so maybe having something light to settle the stomach, like plain toast or potato? i hope you feel ok soon, stay strong.

Ruth -x-

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Roofus is right about an empty stomach making you feel ill - I've had a rotten cold the last couple of days and hardly ate a thing - I felt very sick during this time too - all that stomach acid with nothing to work on.

hey suze,

Im sorry about the other night btw, my computer went mad, havent taken any motilium yet but its sitting right next to me, i just hope this is anxiety, I still feel n* and dizzy its throwing me off balance,the gurgully feeling is pressing on something makeing me feel worse in my womb..

Im so scared right now guys seriously im never felt this bad!!!

Ruth hun,thank you so much for coming over, im still feeling the same but im trying to forget about it and move on but i feel SO bad, i actualy wana cry hun

Violet, take the motilium, have 2 of them even. Just do whatever it takes to get rid of this feeling. You don't have to suffer.

yea true hun I will, I just dont know whether to eat later, I really need an emet here or my mum or someone that slightly undersands, this is so mental :S

You've got us here, that's all you need. One of the best ways of coping with this is to realise that we need to learn to calm down by ourselves, and not rely on others to reassure us. You can do this on your own. Just take a tablet, leave it half an hour, then have something light to eat. Trust me! Edited by: suze

Yea I know i rely on people to much unfortunetly, I dont know what to do at all hun, , I will take the tablets and eat something later like bread sticks,only good thing i found out is ive got a good friend im going to meet/coming to stay next month, the rest of my day has been hellish

x

You'll have good days and bad days. Remember this episode though, when you get through it, as it will help next time you have a rough day.

thank you suze, swear your always here when I need you,thank you, appologise for the other night hun!!!!Im feeling a little better but still n* at the moment

so ive eaten about 10 bread sticks still feel a little n* and bowels feel weird at the moment, still shakey though,thankx you both for your help,sorry to be a pain, just wish tihs would pass

it will pass.... i hope your feeling better [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey Violet, sorry you're feeling so bad, but I agree with Suze - it's probably anxiety that's making you feel like this and d* cramps are very similar to period cramps. And don't forget that any kind of upheaval plays havoc with the menstrual cycle, which could explain why things aren't quite the same.

Are you still in contact with your mum? A good chat with my mum on the phone always makes me feel better. Wow, just had a thought - I'm probably old enough to be your mum, lol!

Anyway, I hope this passes soon. You're still suffering from the stresses of moving, but everything will settle down. Just do whatever it is that helps you to chill out.

Take care, ok?

Fiona x

I hope you're feeling better! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]