Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi Everyone i hope you are all doing well,,

My other half was REALLY ill lastnight with D* and V*,,it started at 3am and lasted until around 10am,,he V* about 20 times no word of a lie,,every time he got up to go to the bathroom i woke when i felt him getting out of bed,,i thought when someone around me would V* i would totally freak out but i didnt AT ALL!!!! today though i was a little paranoid about going into the bathroom incase i seen V* on the toilet bowl but there was none but i did feel i HAD to wash my hands everytime i went in the bathroom just incase he had a virus or something,,even if i just went in to get the laundry i HAD to wash my hands,,but better to be safe than sorry eh?? i have4 been a little worried incase it is a bug or virus and im going to catch it now,,but we think it was a bit of food poisoning because he had a take away yesterday,,so im very pleased with myself for not freaking out with others around me V*,,i think i wouldve freaked if he had V* infront of me though,,
    </span></font>

Well done Leanne, you coped really well. I would have sent him to a different room - lol!!

Wow you coped REALLY well...don't think I would have slept with him...infact know I wouldn't. Good for you. I worry and stress out soo much when someone around me was sick like that. I hope it wasn't a virus. Keep us updated.

Congratulations!!! That's a huge triumph, i would have been out of there, or at least in a different room, not sleeping all night, with my fingers in my ears. You did amazingly!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah I would have freaked out and would've had to leave. I can't be on the same floor of the house as someone who is sick so I can't even IMAGINE being in the same bed! Good job!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Good job! I'm glad for you and proud of your bravery!

Good for you! I hope your husband feels better! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well done, you've done really well! I hope your other half is better soon!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

well done !!!

leanne,

did you find out if it was FP or a SV* ?? i hope you and your partner are ok .

where abouts in the uk do you live? and did anyone else have the same takeaway? xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations on coping so well. I'd have been in another room with earplugs in!!

Good job! I hope he feels MUCH better, that sounds totally AWFUL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suze
    Well done Leanne, you coped really well. I would have sent him to a different room - lol!!
    Thankyou,,im quite pleased with myself..i never thought i could do isomething like that

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysamber
    Wow you coped REALLY well...don't think I would have slept with him...infact know I wouldn't. Good for you. I worry and stress out soo much when someone around me was sick like that. I hope it wasn't a virus. Keep us updated.
    It definatly wasnt a virus,,he hasnt V* or D* anymore since yesterday,,it looks like it was a bit of food poisoning thankgod,,,im really pleased with myself for being able to cope with it,,i wont be panicking as much now when the kids get sick

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Congratulations!!! That's a huge triumph, i would have been out of there, or at least in a different room, not sleeping all night, with my fingers in my ears. You did amazingly!

&lt;3 Anya--
    Thankyou!! im pleased with what i done,,,i never thought i would be able to do that

Good for you for keeping your cool, especially since you didn't know at the time whether or not it was an sv! Sounds like a big step in overcoming your fear!

You did great! I would've been on the couch the first time that he would've gotten out of bed! Good job being so strong!

Quote Originally Posted by abbey_16

leanne,

did you find out if it was FP or a SV* ?? i hope you and your partner are ok .

where abouts in the uk do you live? and did anyone else have the same takeaway? xxx
    Hi,,,It looks like it was FP as he has been fine ever since,,,and luckly nobody else ate the takeaway,,i live near newcastle in a town called Ashington,,

Wow that was SO brave of you - I would've been downstairs on the couch, shaking like mad, with my mouth over-salivating and my ears firmly blocked. I would be holding my breath whenever I went near him for the rest of the day too. lol. I envy you!!

Glad to hear he's better.. FP can be very dangerous sometimes!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!