Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I need some advice please, hopefully some of you may know what this may be or have experienced the same pain?

My very lower left abdomen (almost where my leg starts, that's how low it is), has been hurting sooooo bad! About a year and a half ago, I was diagnosed as having 3 ovarian cysts, 2 on one ovary, one on the other. This pain has been on and off since a little before this diagnosis. The dr. told me that the cysts would go away on their own, and no further action was necessary. Well, last night this pain was so bad that I actually woke up in the midle of the night, and couldn't get back to sleep. I almost woke hubby to take me to the ER, but chickened out because of v*-ing people that may be there!This pain does not make me n*, but it just hurts so bad, my face sweats! I will be going to the dr. soon, but I was just wondering if anyone may have an idea what this is? Thanks guys!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Go to the hospital. Get help - hopefully it isn't anything serious... but you never know. Keep us posted and I hope you feel better soon.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think Purpleteacher is right, get it checked out. I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you!!! I will be calling the dr. tomorrow. I should be able to get in soon.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Californiagirl,

Funny, I was in the ER TODAY for the exact same reason! Don't be afraid of going to the hospital, it's worth it. Although I didn't get any answersfor my pain, I know that it isn't cysts or endometriosis or any complications from my recent miscarriage. That gave me a little piece of mind to eliminate some possible factors. I didn't see anyone v* or even looking n*.

I'm there with you!

happyteacher

Thanks so much HAPPYTEACHER!!!! I am very happy that you are OK, and hopefully my pain is not serious either. I forgot to call the dr. today, soooooooooo busy, but I will call in the morning, if my pain gets reall bad, I will go to the ER. Thank you again!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

<!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->
    I don't want to scare you, but a friend of mine had ovarian
    cysts and they burst or they ruptured her ovary (I can't quite
    remember). She was very, very ill (v* too, unfortunately, and a
    lot of it) and in terrible pain. Get yourself checked out before
    something along those lines happens!!

Hugs xx

Quote Originally Posted by raindrop
    <!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->I don't want to scare you, but a friend of mine had ovarian cysts and they burst or they ruptured her ovary (I can't quite remember). She was very, very ill (v* too, unfortunately, and a lot of it) and in terrible pain. Get yourself checked out before something along those lines happens!!

Hugs xx

This has crossed my mind also. That's why I need to see a dr.. very soon!! Scary, huh?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

My sister had an ovary removed because of a huge cyst that overtook it. She was in so much pain she did V* a few times but if it was that bad then you probably would have gone to the ER. I would just like to say that I was in the ER like two weeks ago and I didn't run into anyone V*ing or even look like they were going to either. I talked to a nurse about it (V*ing) and she said, "People come here V*ing but then we give them meds and it stops" so that might explain it. Anyway I hope it's nothing serious!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!