Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i had to pick up my daughter from and overnight trip. she had 2 bouts of d and v'd at 9 am. she usually v's every 30 minutes. she v'ed at 11am. and has had 3 bouts of d. no fever. I hate this damn phobia[img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]

keep her rehydrated with small sips of water !!! your a brave mummy !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i do not feel brave. she just got s again....she wanted a sip of water and it came back up

I am so so sorry! What is the deal with all of this summer illness?? I hope she gets to feeling better soon! Good luck, you are being so brave and calm!!

i do not know what the deal is in the summer. she is 8 and got her 2nd sv in january. she had not had since she was 1......around this time last year. i had it too and it was bad!!! I am so scared of getting it.

keep the hand washing up.... give her stomach a little rest and then maybe try some water again .... i remeber last year my 6 year old couldnt keep nothing down for 24 hours ..nothing at all open a window let her gets a little air i always find that helps with my children ... your doing great !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it has been 2 hours since she had d. If she can make to 1:15 it will be 2 hours since v

Sorry to hear your daughter is unwell. I hope she soon feels better. I hope you are alright.

t/y all. she says she is hungary. i am waiting untill 2pm to make her some broth. it has been almost 2 hours since she v'd. no more d.....and she says she feels fine///just tired. i have her quarantined in her room watching tv

I will keep you updated

ok she had d again.....first time in over 2 hours....not bad d....it is not pure water so i guess that is good

Could she have eaten something bad? I hope she feels better soon. You are doing an awesome job!

she had d again and hit the 2 hour mark for v. when she hits the 3 hour mark i told her i would make her some broth to eat. she does not have stomach cramps etiher.//////kids are soooo strange

thianks for all the support

How is your daughter today hunney?
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

in 20 min she will hit the 3 hr mark for v and almost 1 hour for d. she is resting in her room and says she is hungry. i am waiting at leat 1 more hour before i give her some broth and gatorade

after complaining...she FNALLY got her some broth and toast...she says it is going down well.....i guess we will see

i gues it was a sv after all. my sis babysat oon friday and then my youngest was sick sat as you can read above. She only had 3 bouts of v in a 2 hours span and d every 1 hour or so. last night my sis had d...i do not think she had v...she is very prone to v though. I can handle it if it is only d!!!

You did a great job!! Be proud of yourself!! How your daughter feeling now?

Just be sure to let her little tummy rest. I know this sounds gross but room temperature liquids are tolerated the best. Dont rush food...only liquids are needed.

Hope she gets better soon!

she is 110% better and bouncing off the walls....she was up playing yesterdya in her room......she washyper yesterday!!!

Now my oldest has a sore throat....and ear ache...hopefully this is the end of it!!! I will not feel safe untill 11:30 am tomorrow......it will be 48 hours since she had v.

im glad she's feeling better

well done for being so brave