Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: IBS????

Oki, so I had a little fruit last night, had some strawberys and some grapes and a bit of banana i had tomato soup and grlic bread before that, then had a chewy multivitamin, then about an hour later i started to have sharp pains in my tummy, then had wind then ended up feeling very n* for hours, couldnt shift it ect, now woken up with sore bowels, sore when i pass wind cramping still feeling a little n* and passing small but loose soreish stools, i feel pretty n* and dont know if i should eat to pass this through as it does feel like irritated ibs?I just need to see if anyone else thinks so?

I havent ate that much fruit in a few days until last night,im just a bit worried theres something wrong?

thankx in advance x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

anyone, im getting pretty worried now?plu havent ate all day,it still hurts, and is making me feel n*

I love fruits and veggies, and tend to overdo it with them. And how you are feeling is exactly how I feel after a fruit/veggie binge.

You over-fibered it, my dear! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Drink water and it will pass, literally.

lol hun thankx, felt bad asking it, il try drink some more then, your a life safe hun thankx!! x

Yeah, thats a lot of fruit! If anything, this'll be good for you... nice clean guts in you now :P haha

lol phobos thankx for that :P

still hasnt all goten through yet haha tmi

Strawberries do it to me every time!

BandNerd

OMG yes it caused by that you crazy haha just kidding, but yes veggies fruit salad and kind of that stuff makes you bowls act up it's def that you been feeling this way for awhile now if it was a SV you would have been sick by now, it's def the IBS acting up, try to take some gas pain reliever, and def drink alot of water, it will pass no worries!