Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Today I went to the gym after work, around 5am. I haven't been to the gym in a good 8 months and have decided that I really want to get back into shape. So I worked out pretty hard for a solid 45minutes. 20 minutes cardio on the eliptical machine and 25minutes of weight training, including 100reps on the ab crunch contraption.

Now, 3 hours later, I am sooooooo n* and my tummy is gurgly (not feed me gurgly) and my intestines are gurly too.

Do you think I overdid it? Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did the n* and whatnot go away? You don't think I'll v*, do you???

Edited by: marieb73

The only thing i can think of is if you might have overdone it the first time going back after 8 months...got too hot, and are feeling n....but then the gurgling i don't know...unless are you hungry???? Hungry and being n...may make you feel quite sick. Hope you feel better soon.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Exercising does help to regulate the bowels. Your body is probably just reacting to the stress you put on it by exercising THAT much your first time back too. Push your fluids and let your stomach do it's thing. You are doubtfully sick - if anything, it is just your body's response to the exercise.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Probably just a reaction to strenuous excercise after a long period without it, I agree. I'm in an aerobics dance class and I sometimes feel a bit n* when I get working too hard and get too overheated, but it always passes without getting too bad. Hope you're okay!

I notice I am crampy in the guts, and a bit n* when I go swimming. Especially if I haven't gone in a long while. I think the exercise just kicks things into overdrive in the digestion dept.

Thatnks for the replies! I am feeling much better. Next time I won't push myself quite that hard.

Glad you are feeling better. Yep, take it a bit steadier next time and remember to keep up your fluids.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb