Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: *Sighs*

oki so I got up today with a sore tummy bit of acid in it but nothing to much more than usual, my gf was still in bed because she didnt get in till 7am after work, I cleaned the place up and didnt eat till about 2pm a few crackers then at about 3 a pickle sandwich,stomach started to feel a bit off since about 1 or something like that then went out got the shopping ect, sat down and felt a bit worse, tried to bring up some wind and it didnt work, then started to feel wprse after eating at 3 the sandwich i felt a bit weird then went to the toilet and *TMI* loose stool, which wasnt nice,but when i moved up here i didnt eat right as i was still disorentated so maybe that is the fiber going through me, dont know though, ive ate veg two nights in a row now..

Last night i didint get to sleep till about 4am woke up at 7 then went back to bed till 11 and recently ive only been sleeping about 6 hours maybe a little less, and today ive felt a bit tired, well more than usual actually..

So i had nan breads and veg with some pickle tonight and i still feel as bad and cant bring the wind up, stomach gurgling and feeling pretty n*..

my bowels I think they feel a little off as well, so in general after all this blabbering im feeling weird and i dont know why, dont know if it could be the anxiety ect thats been putting my tummy off so much, im just fed up with it totally..

Plus im in again tonight myself for 12hours and i dont like being alone when I dont feel right..

I really hope this isnt an sv* fp* or something thats going to start :S

Sorry if this is just a whiney post again, im feeling really tired yet very very scared, just needing a few ansers and some reasurance
    x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure you will be fine. Maybe try some antacids or something. I also know that when I'm hungry I can feel a little louzy. If worst comes to worst. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP if you can. Your body doesn't have much to do but repair itself while you are asleep, so it is vital that you get enough of it. I'm sure you have been sleep deprived since the move, and stressed out (whether or not you're feeling it).. stress rears it's ugly head in all kinds of different forms.. and has several physical symptoms of it as well.

Gl... eat right and get some rest. How are you liking it thus far?
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

hey tayda,

Well yea this could be to do with stress, just things arent stressful here at the moment, maybe its just my emet still being just as bad..

I would sleep but i cant for about 3hours after I sleep,plus the last time i felt ill and then slept well yea you can guess the rest