Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

absolutly freaking out here, Oki, our new fridge was up way to high at like about 4 or something, and the cheese went really hard and i took it out the fridge and it had gone a bit squishy from the condensation in the bag it was in, so i turned it down and it looked alright so i put it over my potato bake and it got slightly grilled under the grill..

so for the past few days my stomach has been pretty off but tonight is the worst, im slightly confused with what is going on with it, like after i eat, I will feel VERY n* and then it will pass, thing is i dont feel so pannicy before it, but at the moment my stomach is very sore, dont know if its because im worried about the cheese and what I ate for my dinner..

Also ive just had to open the windows down stairs here as there is a really funny smell hanging around,now im even more worried something has/or is, going to make me ill..

I really am not coping with things very well tonight!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I bet your find. I actually find that sometimes I am worry about something and don't always realize it although your body does. Its like subconsciously...I bet that is all it is..the cheese would not be bad...just anxiety. I am sure you will be just fine.

hey,

Thankx for coming over and replying, im really hoping that it is stress or something around those lines, but the physical symptoms arent nice either really, im just very on edge about my surroundings as per usual, seems like there is so much going on in my head at the moment but not alot to let it out with, that makes no sense sorry

Hun it's all in your head, seriously don't worry about it you didn't get FP you said you ate it the other day hun you would have been sick already and out of your system.... your perfectly healthy, relax it's all stress your stressing about this and that's why your stomache is acting weird, believe you'll realize it and you'll feel so stupid cause I do the same exact thing! And the hardest thing to being a emet is realizing it's all in your head but once you do you'll laugh at yourself, relax hun were here for ya!

hey,

thankx hun , Im just worried that I made it go off by either it being to cold in the fridge then turning it down but as ive been told unless its covered in mold seemingly its ok...

Im just over worrying I suppose, this emet thing really is a fooker lol[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

It def wasn't bad, if it had gone bad you would have felt sickly right after and it would be out of you system by now, there's no way it can stay in your system so long and get it now, FP is instant it doesn't hybernate in your system, so all your feeling right now is stress from worrying about nothing your perfectly healthy and should not worry I'm seriously 100% you didn't get FP....