Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just wondering if anyone else collects anything??[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] i collected pokemons cards quite a while back and still have them all in a box with simpsons and marvel cards. I also collect lego technic sets, i have 7 sets so far i think out of the new range of them[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] and i think i have 4 more to collect lol. Lego *drools* hehe.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I collect those little dolls--the Little sister of Barbie. Her name is Kelly.I collect her and her friends xD I've been doing it for years. I've opened some but a lot of them are still in the box. x_x I used to play with them when I was little. Wish I didn't but now, I've got probably around 70-80 of them

I also collect manga (Japanese comics). I don't have as many as some fans but my collection totals 50...I think... I have to recount lol.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

candles-I Love candles. Also Dept. 56 Northpole Village, Annalee dolls, and anything Halloween!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I collect seashells, sea glass, and Willow Tree angels.

When I was little, I collected teddy bears, bunnies, rocking horses, and
    dolls. What do you do with stuff that you don't collect anymore?
    Julie

When I was little i collected horse figurines, and played with them too. Now I just collect colorful things. Lol!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I collect movie ticket stubs. LoL I Know it's a weird collection to have but I can't seem to throw away the ticket stubs to the movies I've seen. I mostly see movies by myself but it's extra special when I get a ticket saved from a movie I went to see with a friend. I don't know why I keep them but I have ticket stubs dating back to 03...the oldest one being a stub from "28 Days Later". That was a good movie. Other then that I don't collect anything else.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I collect Moo Cows!!! They are so cute...i would have a real one if I had anywhere to put it lol!

My favourite cow that I have is a stuffed animal and is called Lurpack lol

i collect coins &amp; candles. i used to collect beanie babies. i also collect movie ticket stubs cuz they bring back the good memories of seeing a good movie.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I collect ANY Pillsbury doughboy stuff, old (vintage) baby bottles and small baby furniture accessories from the 60's and 70's, any I Love Lucy and Brady Bunch memorabilia. If anyone here has any of the above and wants to sell, PLEASE PM me!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Wow cool!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. Its funny what different things people collect..i know someone who used to collect ice lolly sticks?? haha, thats just random lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I'm a packrat. Anyone want a pile of useless stuff? Hahaha. XD

These days, I'm big on books, minerals (my pockets literally full of rocks...), bird feathers, and animal bones/teeth/claws.

I collect kids books- different series that I used to read as a kid; The Babysitters Club, The Ramona Series, Girl Talk....I literally have stacks of them in my apartment.

I also collect Harry Potter stuff, and the odd Star TRek/ X-Files/Star Wars memorabilia.

Wow- Imust seem all of12.

...I also collect a lot of true crime and forensics manuals. In my apartment it's not unusual to see "The Babysitters Club: New York, New York" right next to
    " The Book of Murder".

*amber*

i collect picture frames! i like beaded, colorful ones, or old vintage looking ones. i have so many pictures so i like to frame them and display them around my room. they look a whole lot nicer in unique frames!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Ooo...I love the Baby-Sitters Club when I was younger. I had all of them up to like #60 or something when I stopped reading and switched to V.C. Andrews, lol. I gave the books to my younger cousins though. Same with my Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I could kick myself in the head, because SS is popular again and I wish I'd saved them for my own girl(s).

I don't really collect much. But my kitchen is decorated in grapes. I like cherries too. Don't know why, I just do. I guess I still collect books. I have a huge bookcase full of them. My only other collection is a few figurines from the 50s that my grandmother left for me when she died. That's about it.

I have a fairly big collection of Pez dispensers. (Odd, I know)

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I love anything to do with frogs. I have all sorts of froggy things. The downside is that that's all I ever get for birthdays &amp; Christmas!

roofus - I've still got Lego from when I was 6, and I'm 43 now! It was my favourite toy ever!

crimgoddess - I've got a collection of my favourite childhood books too. Mostly Enid Blyton, though i don't know if you'll have heard of her. She was as popular as JK Rowling when I was young.

Hehe awesome!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img], lego is cool, im nealry 18 and i still play with it[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]never get to old for lego!! lol. Wow everyone collects some awesome stuff [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. My mum collects tins and little pots, i used to collect yo-yo's, ithink i still have them somewhere[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]lol. Well all keep up with your collections[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]hehe.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I collect star trek...Ya what a nerd.

I collect fairys They have to be just right tho, if they look funny then no no no...

My boyfreind collects frogs

Pink
    x

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog
    I collect Moo Cows!!! They are so cute...i would have a real one if I had anywhere to put it lol!

My favourite cow that I have is a stuffed animal and is called Lurpack lol

I love cows and have a collection of cuddly cow toys,ornamental cows and cow pictures. My kitchen is full of cow postcards, photosand figurines! I would love a pet cow or two they are so adorable!

I also collect rat and mouse ornaments, and have quite a good collection of rat netsukes.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I collect anything to do with The Flintstones. I have been collecting for about 20 years now, so I have quite a yabbadabbadoo collection. When my husband proposed to me, he met me from work, walked me along the pier to look at the sea and then gave me a cuddly Fred Flintstone. I was just thanking him for such a cute toy when I noticed a ring tied round Freds neck. AsI turned round, my husband was on one knee. It is a lovely memory.

Wow some cool things that you guys collect!

I also LOVE cows.. especially black and white ones.. soo cute! I love pigs too- esp piglet!

The one thing i have a lot of is perfume bottles, I HATE throwing them away, especially the colourful ones or the frosted glass bottles. The same with wrapping paper, I love all the different designs and cute little pics, esp Winnie the Pooh stuff!

Oh and i'm quite crazy about those little gray 'Me to You' bears, I can never get enough of them, I think they're adorable!! (I actually seem to love all teddy bears, I'm 26 and have 6 in my bedroom!) [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Another thing....things to do with doctor who lol. I have all the dvd's of the new one's, a big remote control dalek (i will try and put a video up lol) and a cup, which plays the theme tune and it has the tardis on it lol.

Geeky [img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img] lol. (sorry not calling you a geek if you like dr who..lol)

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

nothing in paticular im also a clutter bug so i probably have sooo much stuff that is worth a lot of money, or i probably have a whole collection of something, somewhere...LOLEdited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Ha ha roofus, you just reminded me of something. I remember Dr Who from the sixties &amp; seventies, and when I was about eight, there was one about shop window dummies that came to life and it scared the c**p out of me. But nobody in my age group could remember it! Then last year, Dr Who comes back on tv, and what's on the first one? Shop window dummies!!!!!!! And they still gave me the creeps!!!