Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dane Cook

Anyone else like this guy? He's a comedian and he is SO FUNNY! Last night I was watching him on Dave Attel's Insomniac tour and he did this bit on Vomiting and I was laughing SO HARD. I mean I know it sounds gross but he was SO RIGHT and SO TRUE...Only Dane Cook could take vomiting and make it funny. And you really had to see it cause like he was pretending to puke and he like leaned over the stool and put his butt like way up in the air...it was freakin awesome! I couldn't stop laughing! Has anyone else seen this guy in action? If not look into getting one of his CD's or DVDs...(Actually both of his CD's come with a DVD) He's so great! It was nice to laugh about vomiting for once instead of being scared by it.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I LOVE Dane Cook! I was listening to him on my friend's ipod...freaking awesome.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I have one of his CD's--he's very funny!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hilarious! My FIL used to watch him all the time, and owned some of his CD's
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

My neice just lent me his cd-she said I just HAD to hear it. I was cracking up-that bit about Burger King-Oh myGod-so funny!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

LoL!! The BK-Lounge!! I love him so much! No one has ever made me laugh harder! And you should really SEE Him in action! He's so animated and that makes his jokes even more funny! The CD's Come with DVD's so if you've only heard the CD try and get the DVD too...it's GREAT!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

lol monica we have talked about him before!! he is hysterical and i am soo in love with him! have you seen his new special on hbo? it's called tourgasm, on sunday nights at 11. it's basically like a documentary of himself and three other comedians on the road. i expected it to be funnierbut i'm still willing to give it another few weeks! you can go to his website and he has a lot of clips of his stand-up and making appearances on the tonight show, letterman, conan, kimmel, etc. his cd's are so funny but it's better to see him in action! so watch the clips!! :-)
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Dane is fantastic...i love to watch him...i have a cd and also a dvd...also if you have hbo like blondie90 said, catch Tourgasm, its gets funnier each week...its got some good stuff!! plus i love to watch him because he is super cute... [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;