Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi all. I haven't been around for awhile, and taking a break from this site has helped greatly. I just got back from a 7 day cruise to Bermuda & the Bahamas and wanted to let everyone who is terrified of the Noro virus, don't be. I sailed on the Norwegian Dawn and they had about 200 hand sanitizers all over the ship. It was mandatory before entering any of the restaurants that you had to have a squirt, they even had an attendant manning the stations to make sure. So, for all those who were scared of the germs, etc., don't be. I'm not sure if other cruise lines did this as well, but Norwegian has.

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon...
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Glad to see you back...I am so glad your cruise went well....i just went to Aruba too, and i was sooooooooo paranoid..but all went well, and nothing bad happened...i think it's the thoughts of all the bad things that CAN happen, that get us all worked up, then we realize it's not as bad as we had thought to begin with...glad you are home safe and sound though...K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks Kate. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Aruba. You are correct, it is the worrying that is the worst.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Sounds like agreat time!! Glad you had fun. It's nice to hear about the manditoryhand sanitizing.

good for you ! it's good to hear you had a brill time

I have heard that the Norwegian cruise line and the Holland America cruise line are about the best you can get. That they rarely have Norwalk out breaks on their ships. I have an aunt and uncle that go on cruises all the time, and they have never gotten sick.

I am glad you had a great time on your cruise!!!!

Hi, that sounds great and well done for going on a cruise!

Wow,what awonderful holiday, glad you had a fab time!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb