Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Baby Steps...

This weekend was crazy, but I was proud of the way that I handled a couple of situations that happened...We went back to the ranch for my SIL's wedding this weekend. First off my little puppy (see picture) got into rat poison on the farm!!! I had to give him hydrogen peroxide to make him throw it up. He threw up repeatedly for about 30 miuntes. I was so worried about him that I was crying, but the v* didn't bother me at all, I just felt so bad for him. The other thing that happened was that there were like 10 of us crowded into a house over the weekend. One of the other bridesmaids told me that she was sick and v* once in the middle of the night and had d* the entire next day. She said that she thought that it was from the rehersal food. Nobody else got sick, but I didn't even worry when she told me that (unusual for me). I slept in the same bed the next night, didn't change the sheets, lysol or anything anf didn't worry much about it. I don't know if I am out of the clear or not, but I don't really care. I have been thinking about v* a lot lately and having a rough time with my emet so I was proud of these little triumphs.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

well done you!!! be proud of yourself

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done for not freaking out! You did great!