Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Oh my goodness, I have had the WORST weekend!!! My son has an ear infection, has had 105 degree fever and has v'ed on me twice!! Then last night my neighbors invited us over for dinner, when Aidan and I got there, the wife said she had just v'ed!!!! She had been feeling nauseous the night before, had been fine all day, then started feeling nauseous again and threw up. I wanted to leave, but they had bought filets and spent a lot of money--I felt guilty and my husband was at work, but called to tell me that it would be rude to leave, so I stayed!!! I tried to keep Aidan outsied as long as possible, until dark. Then we went in and ate in the kitchen (the wife was downstairs laying on the couch). After she was sick she ate some saltinme crackers and drank some 7 Up, which stayed down, then when the steaks were ready her daughter fed her some and that stayed down too, she didn't v* any more and is feeling fine today! So now I am praying we didn't get anythng else from being in their house, I don't think I can handle any more!!!

You poor thing...i would have freaked out too...You did really well by staying...i might have bolted. But you did good. I hope you all don't catch it, and maybe you won't since you were outside alot...that should help. Seems like you run into alot of people that are sick with something alot don't you? You poor thing, keeping my fingers crossed for you and your son, and the rest of your family....hopefully she didn't have the full blown sv and it was something mild that she won't pass on. Did anyone else in her family get it yet???
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Oh no, sorry to hear you are going through this again. The waiting is just terrible. If your neighbour was able to eat steak, it does not really sound like a sv. I really hope it wasn't and that you all stay well. I hope your baby is feeling better now, poor little boy. I will be thinking of you and hoping you stay well.

I doubt it was sv if she was eating steak. I am so sorry, you are having a rough time of it lately. I'm sending healthy vibes to you and your family!

Yeah I doubt it was an sv too if she was able to eat steak plus it sounds like it was only once? And she's fine today? I'm sorry you went thru that tho ... ugh ... good job! I hope Aidan feels better soon! Poor little guy! Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Take care, Donna, and hope things are well.</font>

Donna who knows if she had a sv, the main thing is I give you credit for staying. I think some people would have bolted.
    How is your little man feeling? I feel so sorry when little ones are sick.

OMG! I am soooo sorry donna...your son proabably threw up on you cause the fever was so high, or cause of his ear pain...you will pull through this...you are strong, don't worry. Keep us posted!

Gosh Donna, I feel bad for you[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I hope Aidan is feeling better.

Well, Aidan is feeling better!! But, Monday night Logan v'ed her guts up just out of the blue!! It was AWFUL. I don't know how her stomach held so much in it!! But I didn't panic, I think because she made it to the toilet and I didn't have to clean anything up. She had been fine all day, her grandma took my girls to the lake and they swam all day, then she ate dinnerand she came home, played with the neighbors and started having an attitude with her dad, he made her go inside and then her stomach started hurting, she complained for about 1/2 an hour off &amp; on and then I got stressed out and told her to just go throw up and she did!! I felt like the worst mother ever, I thought she was faking and I yelled at her and she really had to throw up!! But then she was fine, she wanted to go back outside and she was giggling and having fun. Bizarre!!

my 19 month-old son had 7 ear infections by the time he got tubes in at 15 months. i can totally relate. how are you? how are the kids now?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>