Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

has anyone tried these? I was thinking of buying them, but they're not cheap. If they do what they promice, then i think it would be well worth the 30 bucks though.

any experiences?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Use them- and work GREAT. They are expensive, but a lot cheaper than a whitening treatment at the dentist. The only thing is that if you have sensitive gums, they may hurt a bit.

Even the dentist was amazed at how well they worked on my mom's teeth.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Iagree with crimgoddess, they are amazing and work for a really long time (mine worked for 1 year!)

Yes they work - try them and you will be amazed!

They work, but they only whiten the front of your teeth! When I smiled real big you could see my back teeth were a diffrent color! I am saving up right now to get that Zoom whiting...it cost about $300 bucks, but everyone I talked to said its worth it. But Crest Whitestrips do work, I just wasn't happy with my results.

I used them last year before my wedding, and they worked pretty good. The only thing is that they really, really hurt the first time I used them. The pain only lasted about 1 second, but it was pretty intense. I have sensitive teeth though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just bought some... 37.95 for the 14 day pack!

thanks for the info about it hurting your gums.. I have sensitive teeth too so I'll have to watch that.

I almost went for the premium ( 7 day pack) but it was 45 dollars!

My teeth have always been yellowish - and I'm not sure why - Im not a smoker, or a coffee drinker, and they're in pretty good health. hopefully these will brighten them up!

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

okay, Ive got them on, and they feel really funny! I noticed that the lower strip doesn't quite cover all my teeth - which superises me, since I have a smaller jaw- I was almost thinking that I would have to cut them a bit ahead of time.

anyone else notice this?

edit - one more thing, it doesnt say how long to seperate the times in between the 2 half hours of whitening a day, does it matter if you do them all at once... or what?Edited by: Babydoll

Oh! tell me how it goes. My boyfriend's away and I wanted to surprise him when he comes back with nice white teeth! I was thinking of the strips. Right now I have this Rembrandt whitening system, the one with the guard and the gel, but it is pretty gross tasting and so I can't keep it on too long.

by the way:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Hemmingway's answer: To die. In the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by qpaulina42
    by the way:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Hemmingway's answer: To die. In the rain.

haha, you found my page. arn't they halarious?

I had that Zoom whitening thing done at my dentist last week - it is fantastic, the results are amazing.... BUT - it is not a particularly pleasant experience, it is completely painless but is very uncomfortable and may not be suitable if you have a sensitive gag reflex!!!! You cannot shut your mouth for over an hour as it is wedged open so your mouth does get extremely dry! Just a warning if anyone is contemplating it, chat about it with your dentist first!!