Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: GO OILS!!!!!!!!

For those that don't follow hockey- tonight is the night- the Stanley Cup Finals, Game 7. Edmonton Oilers vs Carolina Hurricanes. Edmonton, who almost DIDN'T MAKE the playoffs, is now in a position to possibly bring the cup back to Canada for the first time since '93.

So, I pray thee to the hockey gods, that the cup be returned to its rightful owners

GO OILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they don't win tonight, it's going to be a rough morning. If they do win tonight, it will probably be an even rougher one, lol.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Carolina scored.......come on Oils- rally! You can do it Markkanen!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It was indeed a bummer. And I think the cup hasn't been in Canada since 83 when it was the Oilers (5X in a row or something)

Bah! I can't believe the Stanley cup goes to a city that doesn't even have ice. (like Florida last year!!!!!!)
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Yeah- it was a major blow to my evening.....although I can't be terribly upset because my cousin (not one I am close to- typical family reunion circuit stuff) plays for Carolina and scored the final goal. If only he played for a better team, lol.

Dude....so close.....so FRIGGEN CLOSE. If game 7 was in Edmonton, Carolina wouldn't have had a chance.

I agree- to have a hockey team, you should at least be able to produce skate-able ice naturally in your state or province.

Useless trivia- the last time the cup was in Canada was in 1993, curtesy of the Habs. The last time the Oils won the cup was in 1990...between 1984 and 1990 they won the cup 5 times.

How come I remember this stuff, but not where I put my stash of bobby pins?

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

Hopefully the LEAFS will BRING IT next year!!!![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

pffft...good luck! (lol)

Someday the Canucks will come through. I just know it.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

SOmeday.....likely when we are in the ground decomposing and hockey is no longer played on skates but hover boots, lol. Although I can't burn them too bad- my fav player, Todd Bertuzzi, is a Canuck.

Kelly- I'm with ya man. GO LEAFS!!!! New coach, and likely a mostly new team next year- great things are in store. Besides- they will be very well rested, hehe.

*amber*