Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Quick question

Oki, so earlier today if some of you may have seen or may not, i had a massive pannic attack and took some motilium i wasnt feeling ell, and hadnt all day, now my ibs has been off as well very bad recently, due to the stress of everything..

ive ate 2 bits of toast and some bread sticks, im wondering since i dont feel VERY n* I do a little if I could eat a little more, because i dont now want it to go off because there aint much in it,im just worried that,that may not have been a panic attck earlier and I might get ill?

what do you guys think?

Its getting late here now and i dont want to leave it much longer to eat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i think you should eat but still stick with dry stuff and eat it slowely. good luck!!

-hayley
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

I hope you feel a little bit better now Violet. I am sorry you are having such an anxious time at the moment. I really hope you start to feel more settled soon. I think eating might help you. Feel better soon.xxx

hey thankx to you both, Ive ended up eating 2 bread rolls and tomato soup then some haribo sweets for some sugar as i think im lacking that today, its weird, when i eat hot food it puts alot of pressure on my bowels then they feel full and uncomfortable again and as if i need to go to the toilet, but never happins till later later on, im hating this, think its really bad ibs because of anxiety