Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone, I am interested to know what movies you have seen lately that you would recommend. And I know by asking here, that if it has you-know-what in it, someone would warn me first!

hmm some good movies i've seen lately that aren't still in the theatres but you should definitely rent when you get around to it!

lucky number slevin, inside man, derailed, trainspotting (it's really weird but it's good), me and you and everyone we know, broken flowers, shopgirl, and maria full of grace. i watch a lot of movies obviously! lol.

and two of my favorite movies ever are garden state and closer. see those if you haven't already!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

oh, better warn you that trainspotting has a lot of drug use and i believe a v* scene or two. i think the other ones are fine though!! maria full of grace sort of made my stomach queasy, because these girls are swallowing gigantic pellets filled with cocaine and one of the pellets breaks in the girls stomach. she doesn't 'get sick' in the movie but she plays it off as if she feels incredibly ill. it's such an amazing movie though so you should consider watching it anyway!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

it depends, what kind of movies do you like?? comedy, drama, action ??? i love movies so i could possibly give you some good recommendations
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I like pretty much any kind. I watch a lot of movies. Comedy, drama, documentary, action, sci-fi. We have netflix, and am trying to find more to put in my list.

The best movie I've seen recently is Wolf Creek. It's a horror movie, but supposedly based on real life events. It starts off slowly but once it gets going it never stops - brilliant! And anybody who's seen it correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there's no v* scenes in it.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

i saw that movie too!!! it's very good. no v* scenes that i can remember.

well i like cheesy comedy like dodgeball, zoolander, meet the parents/folkers, napoleon dynomite, deuce bigalow and recently Nacho Libre (it was funny) etc... (actually i prefer comedy over anything else but its not for everyone)...for cute/love movies i like of course the notebook, how to lose a guy in 10days, save the last dance, moulin rouge, in her shoes... a very long engagement is one of my favorites!!! these are some older movies but still great!! are you wanting newer, older cuz i could give some more!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I loved the movie Waiting, but that's probably because I'm a server. Funny as hell, though!

One movie I recommend you never see is the Fight Club. My husband made me watch his "favorite movie" and I thought it was the biggest waste of 2-3 hours of my life. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]And there's a brief v* scene too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well (this coming from a person that watches reruns of Roseanne on DVD) I recently went to the movies and watched "The Lake House". It is a good movie if you are in the mood for a good chick flick. My husband said it was "guy safe". Whatever!

The Movies i've seen and enjoyed recently are:

Hard Candy - no V* scene at all - keeps you enthralled throughout - but some of the content may make peeps queasy - esp. men!

Da Vinci Code - Good, (although controversial) especially if you've read the book..maybe not AS good as it was hyped up to be though.

I also really enjoyed Wolf Creek - pretty scary too - especially cos its based on truth - waahh!!

Yep Closer is also really good- the fact that Jude Law isin it makes it even better!

Another really good horror movie is Switchblade Romance - its French with English subtitles, but really good with such a hectic twist! It really plays with your mind!

I'm trying to think of some more light-hearted films i've seen recently.. erm.. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo is silly but funny and ermm..argh I'll have to get back to you, can't think of any more right now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Hi,

I would suggest, if you have not seen it already, 2001:A Space Odyssey.

I recently watch it again and i found it to be one of the best movies i
    have ever saw, especially for its soundtrack. You can also try others
    Stanley Kubrick movies, they're pretty good.

Le Paroxysme de la Tranquilité.

Compulsory good manners.

I personally can't wait to see The Lake House. But movies that aren't in theatres that I have soft spots for would be Titanic, The Notebook, Sweet November. Yes, all sappy, I know

I cringed during wolf creek, it was a little gorier than I had expected, but it was a pretty good movie.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...