Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

When i started ortho tri lo...i took a Dramamine everynight with it for the 1st 2 months. No n with it because i guess of the Dramamine.I have been off it for 2 months. Now i will be starting Loestrin 24. Anyone on it? how do you cope with you n????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Take it right before bed, thats my best advice. I don't take that brand, but I find that if you're sensitive to birth control pills, taking it before sleeping makes it so you don't feel the n* at all.

Hi katsamsmom,

My experience with birth control was the same for the first two months on one- then when they switched me I worried about it but had no problems at all. I'm not sure if the type matters as much as your body finally adjusting itself to birth control in general. Taking it before bed also helped me. Hope it works out for you!

Girl Drummer