Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi it's me again - I'm not on here as much these days. My life just gets busier and busier, especially now I have to work to pay off my 1st year Uni debts. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

It was my 10th anniversary last Friday (2nd July) since I last did the dreadful deed. It really has flown! I remember when I was pleased to have reached my 5th anniversary so 10 years is just a bonus. Touch wood I've only been very nauseous just once in that time (as in being very close to it!)

These days I just don't think about it as much, and I've had a greatly reduced number of feeling sick episodes because of it. It was perhaps being so tense about emet and thinking about it a lot that caused me to feel sick for no reason.

I keep my mind busy with work, my interests, University, and my degree course. I have a positive outlook on life and try and be optimistic.

It doesn't take away that fear. If I come face to face with it I run in the other direction but try not to panic. The best thing is to try and reduce it.

I can notice I've changed because I heard that someone I only saw 2 days ago was up all night being sick last night. Somehow it hasn't worried me. I didn't ask the person who told me about whether it was poisoning/bug etc.

Good luck to all you guys who are trying to overcome this. I can't say I'm totally emet free but I'm vastly improved anyway.

I am so pleased for you! I'm so glad that you have got this phobia under control and I'm sure it is having a huge impact on your life.

All I can say is keep up the good work and who knows, this time next year you may be back to tell us that this phobia has compleatly gone!

Well done!

that is great news...

im speechless, lol, thats all i can say... un lke me.

jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey,

Uv done so well, im really happy that things r goinggd for u! Keep going girl, things can only get better for u now!

Rachel xxx
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>