Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Do you ever feel kinda feverish/fluish before your period?

Last night I went to a bonfire and 2 hours later my cheeks were still flaming and I got really emotional. Today I have a fever and feel kinda rundown .. I was just wondering if anyone else goes through the same thing as me?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holy 28 views and ONE reply.

Liz, we've talked since this andI hope you are feeling better. I'm here anytime..so just message me!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

hah i know .. maybe all those 28 were males?

yeah i'll talk to you on msn
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think periods can cause a good variety of symptoms. I wish I could be of more help, but I have not had a period since August '04 ( I got pregnant, and have not gotten my period back since having the baby.) I hope you are feeling better soon.

Yeah I wish I knew what was going on ..

i do this 2 weel before my period. n, dizzyiness, and SOOOOOOOO tired. I hate it! I feel beaten

I've never taken my temperature, but I do feel fluish! usually, the week before I start my period, I'll have one or two days where I have no apettite, have mild cramps, gas, bloated, and on and off n*... it sucks, but it's never been worse than that! *knocks on wood*. periods really can cause many different symptoms. I've experienced most in my life! I seem to change pms symptoms every few months.. it sucks. but feeling like that is normal before a period!

It is normal for us girls to have these sort of symptoms, and they can vary from month-to-month. I mean, sometimes I have period pain, and sometimes I don't.

It is probably nothing to really worry about. Take a Panadol maybe. However, if it is still like this afterwards, maybe you should go see a doctor? =)

It could also have been from outside. Was it a cold night?

Hope you feel better soon &lt;3

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling a bit better, kinda n* though ..

I am nausea before my period, feel dizzy.

You are nausea? Let's hope not!

i think that is something a lot of women experience...i also get dizzy and really clammy before i start (even though im pregnant and havent had it for about 6mo) but i remember it was almost like i am getting a flu as well...have you been doing anything specific to try and not feel this way?? Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;