Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP

oki freaking out at the moment, ive just started colofac an ibs drug, and about 30 odd mins ago i had a packet of maltesers. i forgot about the take 20 mins before meals rule,so i waited about 30mins then took it as my mother said it should be ok..
    but not I feel really quite sick and dizzy slightly tired as well, dont know whats going on, and i dont know if I should have taken it, im pretty freaked and dont know whats gona happen can someone PLEASE!!! give me some reasurance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The rule is i believe that if you take it before a meal it helps it work faster. The food helps it along. It makes no difference to you really when you take it. Your freaking out at the thought of a new drug, it's always nerve racking trying a new drug. You will be fine if you can take your mind of it.

An hour has gone by, are you feeling calmer ?

how u feeling love ??

hey,

thank you for checking in, ive ate and my tummy isnt to great its a bit sore, im feeling a bit hot as well, plus my gf is in bed atm, just had her dinner and feels very tired and cold so has gone to bed,im a bit worried about that as im hot, i live in Scotland so its a bit weird..

I hope you feel better soon Violet.

thank you sally (((hugs)))

x

Feel better soon! I know you are having a stressful time, with moving and all. I hope things calm down soon.