Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: my brother.

my brother, hes about 23. he came home last night at four..probaly a little drunk. but i was asleep so i had no idea. then this monring, he was finejust a little headache. we went out to go shopping for some new clothes for him, we went to panera bread. itslike a little soup, sandwich shop. well he said he didn't feel good, but sometimes he does that to me because he knows i dont like it. so hell be like BLAH. which doens't really bother me, cuase i know he's kidding. but we went home, all fine and i was sitting on the coach on the computer. he comes down and hes like i just p*, and i asumd he was kdding, casue he does that. then he left and my mom comes down and i was like did max just v* and she was like yea. so i got really nervous and she said he made himself v* to feel better. it still made me nervour just to be around him. is that weird. i know that he doesn't have an sv* so i can't get it, but i just got nervous around him. has anyone else had something like this happen?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh yes!!! I get nervous....I can't help it...even if I know its cause they drank too much the night before...still makes me nervous. Just try to do things to keep your mind off him. Go shopping, see a movie...or hang out with a friend. Your doing great! And by the way... I LOVE PANERA BREAD!!! just had their bagels this morning...never had any sandwiches from them...kinda picky I guess...don't like all the goofy sauces they put on them. I do love their soup though!!! What kind of sandwiches do you eat there?

haha oh my gosh i love you, that made me so happy. the things i get th emost

- broccoli cheddar soup

-potato soup-although..thats what my brother had

-classic cafe salad

-smoked turkey sandwich

-asian salad

ITS ALL SO GOOD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Even when I know it's not catching I get nervous around people who have been sick. I guess I think I might either see evidence of it in the bathroom or wherever, or the person will feel ill again and not make it to the toilet and do it in front of me!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

yeah, thats deffinately what i felt. just knowing that he v* recently really freaked me out