Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just warning everyone that David Beckham was ill on the pitch during the Equador game today - watch out for the papers tomorrow and replays on the TV. Only footage during the game was him bent over spitting but no doubt at all programs at some point will show the actual footage in full.

Sure you all watched the game anyway - just a heads up if you didnt.

Ya know - every football game ive ever seen ive been edgy all the way through - my family all took the mick out of me saying why would there be V* in a footie match but i knew the day would come! Did anyone else get this feeling?

Sweepi [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I just saw your post, sorry i didn't see it when i started one the same or i would of joined on this one. Keep away from highlights and sports news for the next 24 hours.

I think we can all see David Beckham as an inspiration - He V* in front of thousands of fans, live to the world and nothing bad happened!! He even carried on playing for another 25 minutes!

It just shoes us that it is a natural thing, nothing to be scared or ashamed about. Fluid from his stomach made its way onto the pitch - that is all that happened.

He definately gave me a thing or two to think about and put a lot of things in perspective.

Sweepi [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I saw it when he bent over and spit and wondered if he was gonna be sick then, I didn't realise until they were bringing him off he had actually v*ed. Poor lad - he felt ill that whole time and still managed to save the day with a brilliant goal! I think those people watching from different angles via Sky saw him actually v* as I heard people talking about seeing him on the radio this morning. So glad I didn't see it!

I remember my dad (big footie fan) telling me he's seen loads of players v* during a match - he said they just go to side line do it and them continue playing! Just like it's nothing - if only us emets could see v*ing as being no bigger deal than sneezing!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb