Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

In todays match David beckham was sick and i just saw them show it in slow motion. They might show it on the news.

Does anyone know why i keep replaying it in my mind. I have replayed it about ten times since i saw it five minutes ago.

OMG - poor you, I only saw it live when he was bent over spitting just afterwards and I cant even get that out of my mind!

Can i ask what channel or news station that replay was shown on? Im scared to turn on my TV tonight.

I get flashbacks of V* for days if i see it, Its the worst part of the phobia in my opinion. Not only does it scare the hell outta u to begin with, it needs to torment you!

Sweepi

It was after 7.30 and it might of beem a replay on bbc1, i wasn't watching it the sound was off and i just looked up at the wrong moment. I bet they will show it loads of times.

Well, guess what? It's been in all the papers today, and This Morning showed a graphic full-colour photo! Eewwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Oh no - I'm notgetting any papers today! Managed to avoid seeing it during the match!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

the commentator said he did actually v*, i would have thought it was down to the heat myself, but he said that he didnt feel very well before the match in an interviewafterwards

Edited by: honeybee

I couldnt buy a paper today because practically every paper has a picture of him. Thankfully I don't watch football so I didnt have to see it

I think it was dehydration and heat stroke that made him ill.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb