Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I rea the posts about gyln in big brother v*, and for some reason i wanted to see it?? and see what it was like. So i went on the BB site and sat with my headphones on and watched it. I don't know how i felt to be honest, but i hope this dosn't sound stupid, but i see v* as a feeling of relif, as when mikey was talking to him and saying come get it all up, i guess its true?? your body would feel more relaxed. I've come to relise the past few days what my fear is, its more the whole build up, waiting to see what happens, as most times when you v* the n* would go and you know its all gone. I don't know if im getting over this or what? i mean ok im still scared of it of course, but the one thing i also thought was when glyn had v* a few times and there was nothing left in his stomach, you could see him retching and it looked worse then bringing stuff up, so maybe not eating is a mistake im making because 1. I can still v* with or without food and 2. im more likey to catch a sv as my immune system won't be able to fight things off. I also know if i ever did feel that bad i have my anti-emetics, along with the hospital my mum works at, the nurses know my phobia and spoke to me and said even if my mum isn't with me i can go get an anti-emetic injection. But yes, if you havn't seen when glyn v*, it is rather graphic.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's brave you sat and watched it all it's about to come on TV I'll leave it on but the sound is low and I'm not looking. I just hate the noise and watching it makes me feel sick and panicy I do be sick sometimes when I am ill and it sure does feel so much better after but I usually try to avoid doing it.

Ok it's on now and I'm not watching really just flicking.. oh god the kitchen sink! Oh I'd never handle being in that house with someone throwing up all over at this moment I'd be in the diary room asking to leave!!

I turned the sound off but looked up to see glyn sick as he left the kitchen but it was only water and so it didn't bother me so much. I saw a split second only thanks to the warnings on here.

Wasn't mikey fab, it's only sick he said we all have done it. So what if he is sick we can clean it up. i wish i was mikey.

i sat and watched it .. and made me feel uneasy ... but i watched it all the way through never the less ... it's the gagging that gets me [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I tried to watch it but failed [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Tried once on the Channel 4 website & also when it was on the tv but wimped out both times feeling very panicky & ill... [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

roofus,

something you said in your above post seems monumental to me. i could sit here and tell you over and over (until i am blue in the face, infact) that a person can still vomit on an empty stomach, and that it is much easier on the body if there is something in your stomach to actually bring up (and much less traumatic), and i am proud of you that you learned this on your own and came to the conclusion yourself. this way, it will stick with you.

when i was younger i did not eat either. i had it in my head that no food in meant no vomit out. i learned that was not true, and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. that, along with the pregnancy of my daughter got me eating again. and the memory of that feeling.. the pain.. the burning... wretching... torture.. will keep me eating. what you said is so true... you will go through the motions of vomiting whether there is food or not. i hope this revelation you've had helps you with your eating situation.
    \"This too shall pass\"

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Ugh... that is a little too graphic for me, but they have clips of it online. Maybe it is just because I'm hungry and can't handle V* when my stomach is totally empty.

I feel so sorry for the guy. Talk about a miserable experience? At least his fellow houseguests are supportive. I am just curious as to what made him sick, considering everyone eats the same thing and aren't around anyone but themselves. Hopefully it was just stress or something he was allergic to.Edited by: purpleteacher
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I deliberately didn't watch it, but I think it was drinking too much alcohol that made Glyn sick.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I love big bro but couldnt watch. I just cant see why they put it on, who would want to watch it i just cant understand. If i was in that house, considering he was sick over 70% of the house I'd have had to stay in the diary room. It was drinking too much that made him sick. I just kept thinking why were they draggin him over the house isnt there a toilet in the bedroom....and oh not the sink!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Ok, so I had to see what everyone was talking about...and found the website. WOW THAT WAS GROSS. But, one question, why was he v*??? Was he sick or was he drunk. To me that makes a huge difference!

I think he was drunk. But also imogen had a stomach ache, but no i think glyn was drunk, and i think you can see by the way he was acting and imogen was fine i think.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

He was drunk he was drinking champagne then cider plus i dont think he ate either

Apparently Suzie was disgusted with Glyn. One of my friends watched the show where Glyn was v*ing and he said Suzie went to the diary room saying that she hadn't seen an adult v* before and that she thought adults could control if they v*ed or not. Don't know if that's true, as I say I didn't actually see it myself, just what one of my friends told me.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I think imogen just has her period. Glyn was definately drunk don't worry lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Yeah thought she did, but yeah glyn was drunk, you could see he couldn't even stand up..poor chap. Yeah suzie was being so nasty telling him get outside and making him stay out there.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

You say that this Suzie was mean and making him go outside? (I don't watch the show here and I'm pretty sure it's the same concept in the UK) But if I was there I would be mean and make him go outside...LoL And if he Didn't go outside I would have gone out there myself! Yeah it sounds mean but I just can't handle it...but if I knew it was just cause he was drunk I might be able to tolerate it.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I also went online to look out of curiosity. I didn't have the sound on and it made me feel kinda anxious and a weird sense of sickness. I thought I was mostly over emet, but I guess you don't really know if you aren't exposed to it ever [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

wheres the link? I want to watch it

^^^I posted the link above.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --