Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hiya everyone !

Well, I'm starting Hypnotherapy tonight. Don't know if it will work but I really do hope so as the CBT was crap and I have had 15 sessions of itand I can't go at the moment because of childcare issues. They will only give me another 5 sessions and then they finish it. The hypnotherapy is at 9.30 pm so that isn't a problem.

I don't want anyone to tell me that it didn't work at the moment as I want to go with a head that will tell me that it will work.

I will let you know what happens.

Speak soon

Karen xxx
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday

I think it sounds exciting and definitely worth a shot. hope it works, I'll try it then! Are we the only Brits up at this hour of the morning?!!

I just wanted to let you know that you can do this! Just remember that hypnotherapy is really all from within you. If you continue to do the excercises at home that your hypnotherapist gives you then I am sure it will work for you.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Out of all the therapies I have tried hypnotherapy was the one that helped me the most and it got me through a nightmare day thatI thought I couldn't face! Keep practising at home (your hypnotherapist will probably give you some tapes to take home to listen to), the more you practise the better! I really enjoyed my sessions, I only stopped because they were pretty expensive. Good luck with it!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Good luck Karen! I hope it goes well. Let us know how the session went.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm interested in perhaps using hypnotherapy one day so let us know how it went.